The Queen, God Bless Her

The Tories are all about self preservation, and not keeping things going with tax payers money; how do you square this with cherishing the monarchy??

Its good for business, read my posts and learn.

Its not about the divine right at all, its about whats right for the country. The monarchy makes us unique, we should cherish it.

Other countries have monarchy's too, and generally better looking than ours.

PS name the mistake?

She clearly misjudged the public mood imediatley after Princess Diana's death.

Edited by Lounge Jay

Its good for business, read my posts and learn.

Lame........

When will she stop being Queen, can she just give it up or does she have to die, I can not see her wanting to be on the throne at 90 as I can see this diamond jubilee as the final swan song to the world, there is no way she can do another world tour or jubilee as she will be on a zimmer frame surely.

I am definitely no royalist and could not give 2 hoots about them, they seem like just a load of over privileged, over rated, over publicised, over scrutinised, miserable freeloaders in recent centuries.

Perhaps in this modern time of scarcity and economic misery, they should renounce their titles, money and wealth and demolish the castles and palaces to make way for more affordable housing for the real down to earth people of this world.

After all, kings and queens and princes and princesses, lords, mayors, hereditary titles and knighthoods are things from the medieval dark ages.

Please explain why you want an unelected blood-line monarchy to remain. I really would like to try and understand.
Isn't it more about the sort of people who don't want the monarchy? Just consider that, and perhaps it'll help you.

Other countries have monarchy's too, and generally better looking than ours.

In your opinion, the majority of people would think that she should make herself avialable to her grandsons. No mistake well judged.

Your comment on her looks indicates the superficial nature of your contribution.

When will she stop being Queen, can she just give it up or does she have to die, I can not see her wanting to be on the throne at 90 as I can see this diamond jubilee as the final swan song to the world, there is no way she can do another world tour or jubilee as she will be on a zimmer frame surely.

I am definitely no royalist and could not give 2 hoots about them, they seem like just a load of over privileged, over rated, over publicised, over scrutinised, miserable freeloaders in recent centuries.

Perhaps in this modern time of scarcity and economic misery, they should renounce their titles, money and wealth and demolish the castles and palaces to make way for more affordable housing for the real down to earth people of this world.

After all, kings and queens and princes and princesses, lords, mayors, hereditary titles and knighthoods are things from the medieval dark ages.

Bring us all down to a level you can intellectually cope with?

I think she'd probably not realised quite how over-emotional and mawkish some of the people of this country had become? Or how adept the media had become at manipulating public opinion into any form it desires at any given time.

She's from the duty, putting on a brave front and stiff upper lip generation.

Most of the rest of us were astounded by the reaction as well. A tragedy for her children and family but well over the top for everyone else.

Lame........

Not prepared to repeat everything I said earlier, if you want to know my opinion look back on the thread. Or dont, up to you.

Edited by websters gue
Poor post

Yes sorry to upset you again,but the majority of us do, thats why we have still got the monarchy,and long may that remain.

Oh really, can you point us all to the polling station where you and the majority voted for Mr n Mrs Windsor which affords her and her runt the privileges you can only dream of?

Stop talking as an excuse for farting..you have no say, you never have and probably never will. I'm pretty much resigned to the fact we're lumbered with the parasites, but in all honesty they fail miserably in comparison to your type that fall around in fits (looks to see if the other plebs in earshot do also) of pseudo laughter when Queenie cracks a bit of humour.

You just remind me of the weakest part of the runt when it constantly has it's tail between its knees in surrender.

You'll no doubt carry the thread on in that smug 'hey we have them so I gotta be right' as proof we NEED them. Wrong!

Please read my posts above. All comprehensively explained.

I was asking Janie48. I don't care about your opinions.