Where can I buy E-cigarettes in Sheffield?

Hi there, just a quick shout out to our Swedish SNUS friend (you know who you are!) - just in case you come on SF...

You have left a notepad with some money in it on our front counter - I think it was you anyway (we were busy!)

The item is safely stored in the back room for you to pick up when possible.

All the best,

Mirage

went to the shop opposite banners saturday, travelled from mosboro through the snow only to find the shop closed. if they cant be bothered to open i think i will stick to my fags

Im having success with the Mirage one - had it a week now, although I would go to the Archer Road branch in future rather than the Manor Top branch, I thought the staff member who served me my first kit was a bit sarcastic and a bit sharp - I was quite nervous to start with - thinking about not having another cig and laying out nearly £50 because of my stupid habit - so the last thing I wanted was to be spoken down to by some kid behind the counter - thats the only gripe I had and the kit is actually brilliant - not had a cig for a week now :)

I have some for sale £20 we free refill also got refills in £4 apple red bull, mango, rum, champagne, tobacca, mint, grape, fruity burst n loads more

E-cigs are definitely the way forward for smokers, I just wish I'd known about them sooner.

It was on this forum that someone recommended using the ego-c e-cig, on the face of it seems like an expensive way to go, but I'm so glad I took the plunge and used that advice because of the versatility and long term savings that can be made.

I started with a starter pack 3 months ago and have since bought an additional 1000ma/h battery, some low resistance atomiser heads and a few other additions to suit my preferences.

The type of e-juice is also an important part of it, for me 18mg strength is what works - any stronger and it is just unsmokable and makes me cough and any weaker and I may have gone back to baccy. After much experimentation with strengths and flavoured premixed e-juices I've now bought the kit to mix up my own and have a whole array of flavour concentrates.

Although this looks quite an expensive initial outlay, I'm now in a position where I wont need to spend anything else for about a year and have the versatility to change what I'm using on a daily basis.

Good luck with whatever you choose to go with, hope this helps.

PS.

If you do use totally wicked be aware of the discount codes they publish daily on their social media pages linked to their website it'll save you about 20%.

This is the one I bought just the other day,£25.00 from a stall opposite Argos, two complete units and usb charger, Just bought a different liquid as the first was a little bit rough for me, There Great, the longest I've been without a fag for forty odd years.

just bought the double starter kit from mirage brilliant

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Mirage (or anyone really lol) Can you tell me how often i should change the CE4 carto? can they actually be cleaned? if so how?

Mirage (or anyone really lol) Can you tell me how often i should change the CE4 carto? can they actually be cleaned? if so how?

Hi there mrseggy...

We say that our CE4s will last around 2-4 weeks (dependent on usage) before you might want to change them... The flavour and vapour production degrades and changes over time unfortunately... Some people do make them last a lot longer, and some heavy users like to change them after 10 days or so... it's all down to personal preference really...

CE4s can be rinsed out with water to prolong their life or to clean up the taste a little - however just make sure that they are BONE DRY before refilling with anymore of our lovely juice...

All our products have been refined over the years and are manufactured to the highest specifications - so I can't speak for all other brands of CE4!

All the best,

Elliott @ Mirage

Hi there mrseggy...

We say that our CE4s will last around 2-4 weeks (dependent on usage) before you might want to change them... The flavour and vapour production degrades and changes over time unfortunately... Some people do make them last a lot longer, and some heavy users like to change them after 10 days or so... it's all down to personal preference really...

CE4s can be rinsed out with water to prolong their life or to clean up the taste a little - however just make sure that they are BONE DRY before refilling with anymore of our lovely juice...

All our products have been refined over the years and are manufactured to the highest specifications - so I can't speak for all other brands of CE4!

All the best,

Elliott @ Mirage

Thank you :)

I bought one of the ecure pen type refillable ones at the newsagents at handsworth top(close to the church) today,hes just started stocking them,£20,hes got one at £15 as well,and all his oils are £3,tobacco in various strenghts and flavoured oils.

Can see these popping up in all newsagents overtime,as its the obvious theyl need to replace lost tobacco revenue,should drive the price down a bit :)

Edited by staninoodle

if your local to shiregreen area tonys on hartleybrook road selling full kits in zipped case and liquids great prices and try be for you buy

Edited by tonyegan1