Where can I buy E-cigarettes in Sheffield?

I agree with Mirage Electronic Cigarettes, their products are excellent and great service.

A good few shops is Sheffield too.

Just be a little wary of some places which sell e cigs as there is a lot of rubbish out there, make sure they are "UK Tested" products which Mirage are.

See i think Mirage is pants! really basic of basics! and very expensive!

I use My e pack for batteries clearomizers, coils ect. No fake rubbish! and delivery is always speedy quick! They do an Evod starter kit which for the price in unbeatable for beginners! much much better than many other starter kits out there.

http://myepack.co.uk/

and LT ecigs for my E liquid, all made to order delivery takes 4-5 days so plan a head.

http://www.ltecigs.larsentilbrook.co.uk/

Does anyone know anywhere in sheffield that sells these electric cigarette thingy's? looking at quitting so gonna give these a go but no joy so far, just want a cheap disposable one for now to try them, thought the smoke shop in forum would be best bet but nope.

cheers

if you fancy a drive over to chesterfield, there's a shop at the bottom of the round about of the dronfield by-pass don't need to go into chesterfield it's self but when you get to the round about you will see I next to james cycle shop no idea what they c

cost but I they stop people from smoking they have to be good and worth it so good luck where ever you get them from and think of all the money you will save at around 7 quid a packet may be more it's 30 yeas since I stopped think of the extra holidays you could have or hot tub in your garden best wishes steve

Crikey this is an old thread, there was no shops at all when I started it now there is loads, I don't use them though too expensive, online I recommend Iclear clearo's (budget end best ones out of about 5/6 I tried and a decent liquid is called snake oil from here http://tmax-juices.co.uk//

Ive just decided to quit smoking and the best way for me to quit smoking was to go to a e cig shop. I live in hilsborough and i went to every ecig shop they was round my area. Most of the staff in these kind of shops really dont know what they are on about and just wanted to take my money and that was that. Im no expert on these kind of things but you know when people are just trying to take your money. The best shop i have found is ecloud. They have one at wadsley bridge and also mailin bridge plus many more, so not far to travel. They have excellent staff who will show you how to use them and tell you all about the information you need to know. They really did make me feel comfortable. There prices for liquids are only 3 for 7.98. WHAT A BARGAIN THAT IS!!! Most e cig shops are expensive but ecloud help customers save money. I would recommend ecloud to anyone.

Craig at Hillsborough is great.

http://www.hillsboroughexchange.co.uk/Stores/impulse.html

I quit smoking 9 months ago and these people are so helpful and know everything there is to know about the e-cigs, so friendly and can't do enough for you.

I have been a moderate smoker for about 35 years.

Never looked back going onto the e-cig, my asthma has improved so much my Doctor is weaning me off it, my sense of smell has returned etc.

I have tried 3 times before to quit, the patches, gum and just will power but always failed.

You still need will power with e-cigs it is not an instance cure and it took me over 6 months to wean myself onto them but I am so glad I did.Also the most important stage of quitting is YOU, you need to want it more than anything, do it for yourself and nobody else.

For me it was not about the saving of money it was my health, coughing like an old woman in the mornings, short of breath and loss of sleep due to coughing through the night.

Good luck to anyone who is thinking of quitting :)

I'd recommend http://ecloudonline.co.uk as their products have been tested in the UK and you can get 3 liquids for £7.98.

You can also usually try their flavours in store before buying

Just a shame everything else they sell is very expensive! £7.98 isnt that cheap for 30mls of liquid either (I pay around £5.50 for freshly mix UK made liquids). I also find the local shops ive looked round (S6) seem to sell very basic and expensive fake stuff. Would love a local shop selling more advanced mods, tanks ect, so if anyone know one that of missed please let me know :).

if you live in the south side of the ity and yur near the dronfiled bypass there a store at the end of by-pass, you can see it as you come to the round about on the left hand side good luc tell us if it works to stop you smoking x steve

Come on mods, you are quick to close some topics but this is nearly 3 years old :loopy: Don't you think an up to date one would be more appropriate?