Where can I buy E-cigarettes in Sheffield?

There's a shop at Sheffield Lane Top called The E Cigarette Shop, really friendly staff, and you can try before you buy, it's the best looking shop I've been in and they are fully upto date with Trading Standards (beware buying from Markets!!). They've a large selection of flavours and strengths, the packaging is the coolest I've seen too.

Highly recommended!

The best place I have found is in Meersbrook they sell high quality stuff as its all been tested and certified best of all there prices are really cheap. check it out

http://www.sheffieldecig.co.uk

Meersbrook enterprise centre

Unit 206

19 valley road

Sheffield

S8 9ft

Tel. 0114 2584849 - 0777989037 -079043289928

Email. Sheffieldecig@hotmail.co.uk

---------- Post added 21-10-2013 at 12:49 ----------

---------- Post added 21-10-2013 at 12:50 ----------

I have found a place in Meersbrook they sell high quality stuff as its all been tested and certified best of all there prices are really cheap. check it out

http://www.sheffieldecig.co.uk

Meersbrook enterprise centre

Unit 206

19 valley road

Sheffield

S8 9ft

Tel. 0114 2584849 - 0777989037 -079043289928

Email. Sheffieldecig@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by supercarkits

I have just started using sheffieldecig in meesrbrook and the E-Juice is out of this world!!!! 100 out of 100. I don't think they have the best website in the world but they definitely have the best ejuice in Sheffield and its only £8.99 for a 30ml. They're going to be big.

I have just started using sheffieldecig in meesrbrook and the E-Juice is out of this world!!!! 100 out of 100. I don't think they have the best website in the world but they definitely have the best ejuice in Sheffield and its only £8.99 for a 30ml. They're going to be big.

Their URL doesnt seem to lead to their site, do you have a link ?

Ahhh, got it now..

Edited by Ghostrider

yeah ill just find it. one sec

---------- Post added 06-12-2013 at 16:49 ----------

http://www.sheffieldecig.co.uk/

---------- Post added 06-12-2013 at 16:55 ----------

Their URL doesnt seem to lead to their site, do you have a link ?

Ahhh, got it now..

Websites pants rite? service is good though, I got a leaflet from them, and if you order before 2pm, you get your stuff delivered the same day.. In Sheffield though i think.

smokey sams moved to new market sells e-cigs.chargers,cases,liquid brilliant shop n good deals

Has anyone else seen the new e-cigarette shop has just opened on Union Street opposite the housing place (first point)? It's called Vape Centre, big read sign. I will be in there for a nose soon, website looked good as well.

instead of trailing to the shops i order from E ciggie solutions on facebook for free delivery. mix and match on their liquids and CE4's at 4 for £10. their apple ice is amazing :)

I got one of the new Vape e-cigarettes the other day from the chemist near park hill...

bit more expensive then the other e-cigs, but they are more regulated then the other e-cigarettes an have pharmaceutical grade nicotine, an lists all the ingredients...

its the only e-cig the chemist will sell

Instead of wasting your money on potentially unsafe products which you inhale without a seconds thought for your health just use a bit of willpower and stop smoking.

Instead of wasting your money on potentially unsafe products which you inhale without a seconds thought for your health just use a bit of willpower and stop smoking.

Helpful!

I don't think the OP was asking for techniques on how to quit smoking!