Where can I buy E-cigarettes in Sheffield?

Does anyone know anywhere in sheffield that sells these electric cigarette thingy's? looking at quitting so gonna give these a go but no joy so far, just want a cheap disposable one for now to try them, thought the smoke shop in forum would be best bet but nope.

cheers

Personally I wouldn't go for the disposable ones they're not very good in comparison to proper ones.

There is an internet company based at Archer Road, Mirage and the guy there is very helpful.

I use the tornado tank and get mine from TECC on the internet and imo it has been the best I've used.

Although at first an ecig starter kit may look expensive but when you count up how much a weeks worth of cigs cost it paid for itself.

I'll have been stopped for 2 years in July and found it very easy with ecigs and have not been tempted to go back to cigs during this time

Good luck with it.

I stopped smoking 6 weeks ago now cold turkey,last week i getting the taste for a cig.I been using the disposable ones from the cigarette shop near the market call these one's matchless e-cigs, also some tesco sell the disposable ones.

I also been told today from a friend about Huttons (that i am about to try) that is Sheffield based S8 area, and you can buy from outlets around Sheffield that sell for them and they do have a list of outlet who sells them on the website, or even buy from them. Up to now these are the cheapest i have seen the rechargeable ones. Here is the link to the website of Huttons that also will tell you what outlets to buy from,also show you the e-cig stuff they do.

http://www.huttonsecig.co.uk/retailoutlets.aspx

Edited by dieselbabe

There's a place at Hillsborough that sells them, I forget what it's called but if you go into the indoor shopping place at the Wilkinson's/Holland & Barrett entrance, you can't miss it on the left.

It's the place that sells hair dye, ornaments and smoking accessories. Maybe someone else can remember what it's called. :)

Golden Harvest in the Forum sells them.

I used one for about 3 months to wean myself off cigarettes , not had a fag for 18 months now and makes walking up Blake street a lot less wheezy ;-)

There's a place at Hillsborough that sells them, I forget what it's called but if you go into the indoor shopping place at the Wilkinson's/Holland & Barrett entrance, you can't miss it on the left.

It's the place that sells hair dye, ornaments and smoking accessories. Maybe someone else can remember what it's called. :)

I do not go into Hillsborough much these days.but i have also been told about this shop, i know what one it is has i use to buy my goth items from them years ago, but can not remember the name but i know its across from the shoe shop,i was told via a friend she once seen them last year in the window but was not sure if they still sold them, reason i dint say about it in my post. But thanks for your reply i think i will go down on Monday and buy one from them before i try the web site.

I do not go into Hillsborough much these days.but i have also been told about this shop, i know what one it is has i use to buy my goth items from them years ago, but can not remember the name but i know its across from the shoe shop,i was told via a friend she once seen them last year in the window but was not sure if they still sold them, reason i dint say about it in my post. But thanks for your reply i think i will go down on Monday and buy one from them before i try the web site.

That's the one, I pass by fairly regularly and the always have the e-cigs in one of the display cases out the front.

Went by today, it's called Impulse and they still have the e-cigs on display out the front.

Hiya Segasonic, I am now on my second disposable and my three-hundredth attempt to stop proper. I fail with most attempts but these e-cigs seem to give me the kick I need as well as the distraction that smoking offers. Did Impulse also sell rechargables? If so I'll pop in there to get one as well.

Costo do a pack of 2 for about £12, each one is the equivalent to 100 cigarettes I think and they also have the rechargable ones.

Edited by mafya

Hiya Segasonic, I am now on my second disposable and my three-hundredth attempt to stop proper. I fail with most attempts but these e-cigs seem to give me the kick I need as well as the distraction that smoking offers. Did Impulse also sell rechargables? If so I'll pop in there to get one as well.

The ones in Impulse look like the rechargable ones, I didn't know there were disposable ones! Can't say for sure though.

I am a smoker and I do own an e-cigarette, but I personally think it's pointless. Hurts my throat and the after taste is awful.