Rabbit question

deli

if we do get another we are not putting them together or near each other at all i am not takeing the risk

I have done bonding before many time and have just bonded a large group together , they don't usually have much problem and a bonded pair is healthy for the rabbits also you could have a male neuterd and a girl spayed , no babies and a happy pair of bunnies.

As i said i have 15 bunnies all living very happily hutchless and in a group.

if we do get another we are not putting them together or near each other at all i am not takeing the risk

get your current rabbit sexed and get another rabbit based on the sex of your current one. male/female or female/female is best.

if you get another rabbit have them both neutered/spayed and bond them so they can live together.

trust me your rabbits will be soooooooooo much happier living together than apart. they need their own company and can get very lonely if kept alone. your bunnies will be so grateful if they lived together.

hi is there anyway i could tell what sex they are myself or not cause if it a female i would love to get her a friend obviously after i had her done ?

Its sometimes quite hard to tell , but if you are taking your bunny for his/her Myxi/vhd injection they can tell you then ! even after 48 years i get it wrong from time to time