Caravan site with fishing

Does anyone know any good caravan sites with fishing ponds near Lincoln, Worksop, Newark, Retford areas or surrounding areas. We are looking to buy a static caravan but need good fishing either on site or near. About an hour drive maximum from Sheffield. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thank you

7 Lakes Cravan Park at Ealand (nr Crowle) - 45 mins from Sheffield. Good for pike fishing.

There's a place called Short ferry either lincoln or very near by i think. we used to o there as kids. Think it was mainly a fishing place, there's a fishing lake/pond, there used to be a pub on site that opened til the early hours. they had a pool that always looked freezing! and a tennis court but not much else. This was over 15 years ago and as a teenager i hated going there but someone did say it had been revamped but not sure how true this is, but should be ok if its just for fishing. I am not into fishing and stuff so not to sure how good different fishing caravan sites are but thought it would help

few places to fish near caistor, lincoln and a nice static site Nettleton, with fish ponds just down road about 1 1/2 hr drive from Sheffield

Short Ferry 2 miles out of Lincoln Static vans £2 500 a year rent Swim pool on site and 9 hole golf coarse

Torksey Left turn after Dunham Bridge.

Cheaper to fish on the Don mate.

Thank you for your replies, I'll have a look at them

we stayed at tattershall lakes last year, It's really nice and there is fishing there.

Smeatons lakes at side of sugar factory near Newark but nightly rate not cheap. Walts pond at Torksey Lock is about a fiver a night but has no hook ups.

Hallcroft,retford

myholidaycaravan.com check out this site and dril down into Lincolnshire page and look for the "fish icon"