City Centre parking on Tues 5th June

City Centre on-street and pay&display parking is usually free on Bank holidays - does anybody know if this will include Tuesday?

Thanks in advance.

It should be free as it is a bank holiday so therefore on meters , lines etc there shouldnt be a problem however, be carefull of private parking attendants

It's not actually a bank holiday, its a public holiday....

I would imagine it is not free as it is a public holiday, depends if parking wardens are off.

Just remember, like I said last week, if you do get a ticket, it'll probably be from Excel Parking, so it's about as enforceable as next door's cat :D

Just remember, like I said last week, if you do get a ticket, it'll probably be from Excel Parking, so it's about as enforceable as next door's cat :D

I once enforced my next doors cat, it involved some deep heat cream and cling film, not sure who enjoyed it the most.

I am referring to the council run on-street and pay&display car parks.

As mentioned already, it's a public holiday and not a bank holiday, hence my query.

That's what you think. Personally I think it is irresponsible of you to suggest such, which may lead to people parking where they should not and getting a ticket. Can I suggest that you always pay for your parking and not try and park for free on land which may be owned by someone.

That's what you think. Personally I think it is irresponsible of you to suggest such, which may lead to people parking where they should not and getting a ticket. Can I suggest that you always pay for your parking and not try and park for free on land which may be owned by someone.

It's not what he thinks.

It's a fact excel tickets are only useful when you have run out of loo paper...

Back on topic please, there are plenty of Excel/VCS/etc. bashing threads elsewhere.

Yeah right :roll: