What's happening at Endcliffe park today?

You must be totally exhausted heading that little crusade of yours Mel, you are like a broken record.

bit ironic innit? being on a crusade :P

This is a refreshing thread - too many on here get judgemental/ racist/ argumentative etc- good to see that not everyone in this beautiful city is as small minded as some threads suggest that we are

Hollie said the sad thing was, every now and again they told of someone who had been killed, beaten, just for being gay. It's made her even more determined to speak out when anyone is homophobic.

Is there a Sainsburys near the park, or on the way into town?

Hollie said the sad thing was, every now and again they told of someone who had been killed, beaten, just for being gay. It's made her even more determined to speak out when anyone is homophobic.

Is there a Sainsburys near the park, or on the way into town?

There's a Sainsburys just a few hundred yards down Ecclesall Road on the right hand side, in the old plumbers merchants.

Why?

I'll tell you when I get the full story as my daughter is in her cave at the moment. Gotta get the facts right.

Just got back from a great day at Sheffield Pride. It was a great atmosphere - people dressed up in fancy costumes, families with children and not a sign of trouble

Glad its just as good as last year. I couldnt go this year but would have gone if I could its good fun and a good atmosphere. I wish there were more events and celebrations in Sheffield.

Planned for 12-7pm.

It is now after that and i am trying to get my little one off to sleep and all I hear is blaring music from the park.

Wish they'd think of others rather than just memememememe

sorry the event is one day a year alright theres the fair for one week a year is couple of weeks too much to put up with to let others have some fun .