What's happening at Endcliffe park today?

Nice day out I (straight) went along with a friend (also straight) because we got invited by a friend (gay) so we took our dog (gay) for a walk and had a nice day out.

Got chatting to a couple of lads (gay) who were with their dog (straight). We just wish the weather was nicer.

:hihi: Love it, glad you had a good day x

perhaps to make the point that EVERYONE is welcome :)

Exactly!

Just had a text to say they are getting so many homophobic comments because they have a pride flag. Nice.

Exactly!

Just had a text to say they are getting so many homophobic comments because they have a pride flag. Nice.

funnily enough itll be the exact same people who hate muslims because of the exact same hatred lol

When is the Hetro Pride day?

I guess one small bit of proof that we have made progress is that it took until post thirteen for someone to descend to this level of question... a few years ago (when Pride was less of an accepted event, hidden away in the cemetery off Eccy Road) you could have bet that someone would have gone straight to the "Hetro pride" comment within the first couple of replies.

Hope everyone had a great day - ignore the idiots

Planned for 12-7pm.

It is now after that and i am trying to get my little one off to sleep and all I hear is blaring music from the park.

Wish they'd think of others rather than just memememememe

I went down for an hour this afternoon and just loved the mix of people out to have a good time with their friends, families, dogs etc.

Just got back from a great day at Sheffield Pride. It was a great atmosphere - people dressed up in fancy costumes, families with children and not a sign of trouble

We called for an hour and thought the atmosphere was great - nice to be able to bring our daft dobermann too, not many events where pets are welcome. Wouldve loved to stay longer to see some of the burlesque and drag acts but had to leave but look forward to the next one

Planned for 12-7pm.

It is now after that and i am trying to get my little one off to sleep and all I hear is blaring music from the park.

Wish they'd think of others rather than just memememememe

Maybe it is you thinking of memememe ? 4000 of them, only one of you currently complaining.

Living by the park has it's upsides, maybe you should be a little more tolerant of the occasional downside.

drivel and posts quoting said drivel have been removed. Keep it civil please.

funnily enough itll be the exact same people who hate muslims because of the exact same hatred lol

You must be totally exhausted heading that little crusade of yours Mel, you are like a broken record.

Nice day out I (straight) went along with a friend (also straight) because we got invited by a friend (gay) so we took our dog (gay) for a walk and had a nice day out.

Got chatting to a couple of lads (gay) who were with their dog (straight). We just wish the weather was nicer.

LOL great post btw was the weather straight or gay?

Latest gay news:

Maybe it is you thinking of memememe ? 4000 of them, only one of you currently complaining.

Living by the park has it's upsides, maybe you should be a little more tolerant of the occasional downside.

Sigh...

Thinking of my child... not me.

Website said 12-7, I planned for 12-7 and then they go on past 7...

oh, and by the way, it would be "its" not "it's"