E3 predictions?

Kinect is for kids that's why they have easy achievements (who cares anyway) and I don't appreciate being called an idiot. Just remember you wouldn't say that to me irl.

Edited by denomis

Ugh, nothing on Xbox is "for kids", if you want a "kiddy" console, buy a Wii or a 3DS.

it seems to me that there is more kiddies games on 360 than ps3.

and im not the one trolling again saying the ps3 is a kiddies console.

the only idiot is you. you just made your self look and idiot for saying nothing on xbox is for kids, but yet i remember last years E3 being swarmed with kids games like kinectimals.

I'm 36 and have just bought a new 250 Gig Xbox 360 with Kinect to use at my Parents! :rant::loopy:

Also, does it even matter if kids play Kinect? Most of the games have easy achievements, not that I'm an achievement whore or anything I just like getting them occassionally.

correction!!! quote from a thread you started Dad wants to buy me a new Xbox 360 with Kinect sensor to use at their house

wunt you say that is more for kids though.

It is for kids but from the stuff I've seen on ign they didn't announce much else in the way of new stuff other than the exclusives like last of us

It is for kids but from the stuff I've seen on ign they didn't announce much else in the way of new stuff other than the exclusives like last of us

the last of us amazed me. most exciting game ive seen this year.

Did you miss god of war-beyond the Sony fighting game cod for vita etc?

Did you miss god of war-beyond the Sony fighting game etc?

im not sure if i like God Of War or not. but what did catch my eye and was impressed with the graphics was the assins creed 3 with the ship war. i used my sony MDR-XB300 headphones to watch the conference and it sounded awsome with the ship war scene.

Watching Nintendo now

Watching Nintendo now

same here, finding it a bit boring.

Ugh, nothing on Xbox is "for kids", if you want a "kiddy" console, buy a Wii or a 3DS.

Kinectimals

Sesame Street

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Various Lego games

Kinect Disneyland Adventures

Spyro Skylanders

Awesomenauts

Kung Fu Panda

Fantastic Pets Kinect

Disney Universe

Just Dance Kids

Spongebob

Happy Feet

All kids games, and all available on Xbox360 (some exclusively). And there's way more than that, these were just the first few I could be bothered to list after searching Amazon for 'Xbox 360 kids games'.

Id suggest thinking before attacking the keyboard in future, cos so far everything you've come up with on this thread has resulted in you being shot down in flames.

Oh, and I'm not a Sony 'zealot', FWIW, I personally have an Xbox. Not because I think its any better than the PlayStation, but because most of the people I know have the same, and I like playing online with mates.

well once again nintendo=fail. never been so bored in my life.

as for microsoft n sony's conference, i cant make my mind up which was best tbh.

Edited by PlayStation

well once again nintendo=fail. never been so bored in my life.

as for microsoft n sony's conference, i cant make my mind up which was best tbh.

I actually fell asleep during Nintendo.