E3 predictions?

Price drops? New hardware? What do you think?

playstation 17

xbox 1billion

nintendo wii-wee

dont know, lot of hype of a ps4 and next xbox announcement but we will have to wait and see.

hoping to see some new great games for the ps move because that int getting much support. hardly anything for it.

I see you're a time traveler from the year 3048

playstation 17

xbox 1billion

nintendo wii-wee

dont know, lot of hype of a ps4 and next xbox announcement but we will have to wait and see.

hoping to see some new great games for the ps move because that int getting much support. hardly anything for it.

Looking at your avatar I wish I didn't give my PS1 away now!

Looking at your avatar I wish I didn't give my PS1 away now!

aye, here in the year 3048 they are worth 34k. only 4 left in the world now :hihi:

the xbox now finally makes toast, the playstation now does the ironing for me and the wii-wee, well gives it away really :hihi:

aye, here in the year 3048 they are worth 34k. only 4 left in the world now :hihi:

I've still got a megadrive ;)

In my garage they are worth about £8 and I have about 7 (no exaggerating) :hihi:

Anyway ladies there is a thread on old consoles kindly bugger off there :hihi:

E3 E3 E3 :huh:

In my garage they are worth about £8 and I have about 7 (no exaggerating) :hihi:

wonder if they will eventualy be worth a lot like now most retro consoles are touching near the £50 mark.

i have a original release ps1 with the composite connections at the back, then the later one and 2 mini ps ones.

Anyway ladies there is a thread on old consoles kindly bugger off there :hihi:

E3 E3 E3 :huh:

ye sorry about that.

anyway back on E3, i cant wait. always like the build up to E3.

will be watchin the microsoft and nintendo confrence live but will be watching sony's when it gets put on the playstation store as i aint staying up at 2am to watch it.

Staying up till silly o'clock to watch a Sony conference? Are you quite mad? :lol:

ye sorry about that.

anyway back on E3, i cant wait. always like the build up to E3.

will be watchin the microsoft and nintendo confrence live but will be watching sony's when it gets put on the playstation store as i aint staying up at 2am to watch it.

Staying up till silly o'clock to watch a Sony conference? Are you quite mad? :lol:

do you see?