Springer found s5*home*

Just walked alover the area with this dog in the hope it would lead me to its home, but it just did a big circle back to mine. Met a couple of people who said it's been wandering for a few weeks, an a couple of lad's who gave a good discription of the woman they saw with it earlier on.....it was me.

Just walked alover the area with this dog in the hope it would lead me to its home, but it just did a big circle back to mine. Met a couple of people who said it's been wandering for a few weeks, an a couple of lad's who gave a good discription of the woman they saw with it earlier on.....it was me.

A few weeks :o poor thing, couldn't they have done something...is it safe now?

hi jan2665, can i suggest that you register the dog as found on doglost.co.uk website and put notices up in the area; let vets know, pet shops, paper shops etc. Also, take it to your local vet/rescue centre, to get the dog scanned for a microchip. If the dog carries a chip, then hopefully, dog and family can be reunited. Also, notify the local dog warden service that you have found it - that is a legal obligation.

A few weeks :o poor thing, couldn't they have done something...is it safe now?

I think she ment it go's home and they just let it out all the time, not that it's been out all that time. He's still with me but have to take him to vets to scan him or maybe dog pound because my dogs don't like him.

hi jan2665, can i suggest that you register the dog as found on doglost.co.uk website and put notices up in the area; let vets know, pet shops, paper shops etc. Also, take it to your local vet/rescue centre, to get the dog scanned for a microchip. If the dog carries a chip, then hopefully, dog and family can be reunited. Also, notify the local dog warden service that you have found it - that is a legal obligation.

i reported him to police and pound yestoday an gonna take him to vets as soon as im ready. he's a real nice dog some one must be missing him.