Good gym in sheffield?

Can anyone recommend me a gym in sheffield with a focus of strength training and equipment availability?

I've been round a few but they seem to be either solely cardio with the odd resistance machine, or unusably busy. Anywhere with a good set of dumbells,bars and racks where you don't have to queue behind a gang of lads popping each others back spots for 20 minutes for each piece of equipment would be ideal.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
Klick Fitness, Hillsborough has a good large weights area. The standard resistance machines are poor but the plate loaded ones are good. It's only £13.99 a month and never gets 'unusably busy'

Do you have to join for a minimum of 6 months or something like that?

Underground Fitness are a small family run gym with a fantastic range of equipment, free weights, boxing area and cardio section. TRX, Powerplates, and never packed out as thats the ethos of the gym. They limit their members so no one is ever waiting for a machine. Its cheap, the trainers are fabulous, I can't rate it enough after joining a couple of months ago. 01142353298 I think for enquiries and a look around the club. Good luck!!

Underground Fitness are a small family run gym with a fantastic range of equipment, free weights, boxing area and cardio section. TRX, Powerplates, and never packed out as thats the ethos of the gym. They limit their members so no one is ever waiting for a machine. Its cheap, the trainers are fabulous, I can't rate it enough after joining a couple of months ago. 01142353298 I think for enquiries and a look around the club. Good luck!!

I'm assuming you run Underground Fitness since just about every post you write is about it.

By the way, your Clinical Pilates link is broken