How Do I Delete A 'Item For Sale' Post?

Sorry i haven't been on here in ages and i've forgotten how to delete a post? :help:

I don't think you can delete a "for sale" post, but you can mark it as "item sold" .. and it will vanish of its own accord two weeks after it was posted.

Mod Note

It is not the forum policy to remove adverts on request or allow users to remove them.

The general rules for advertising on the forum are as follows :-

Duplication of adverts or including the same items within multiple adverts is not allowed.

If you wish to change details of an advert you may edit the original advert, not post a new one that duplicates it with a few changes.

If you wish to change the price of an item, edit your original advert and then use the "Report Post" link to request the title be changed to match.

In the Items for Sale, Swap/Give Away or Items Wanted sections you may have up to eight live adverts at a time, this includes unsold, sold, closed adverts and adverts edited by moderators.

These adverts remain live for two weeks after which they are automatically deleted, you may repost them if you wish once this has happened.

If an item is marked as sold but you are still receiving enquiries then edit the contents to remove the contact details and item description.

Asked and answered, closing