Blades rumours 2012 - summer

Come on Ging, unless I missed something while slumming it in the USA, SWFC have not bought anyone of any significance yet have they?? :huh:

depends what you mean by significence, weve signed AT LEAST 5 players which have been poopood by most of the blades here and your tally so far is a great and better..........................................

a youth from forest :suspect:

best get yer skates on

depends what you mean by significence, weve signed AT LEAST 5 players which have been poopood by most of the blades here and your tally so far is a great and better..........................................

a youth from forest :suspect:

best get yer skates on

here we go again the royal "WE"

How many Owls matches have you been to in your life ????

NIL.

As for Joel, the forest youth, he has come through one of the best academys in the country, and will be well know to Pemmo.

Am not suggesting he is a world beater, and of course not the last of our signings.

Have not made comment about any of the Owls signings as i have not followed the comings or goings in S6 other than the JJ saga.

I would reason the Owls know didley squat about Uniteds POTENTIAL dealing too !!

here we go again the royal "WE"

How many Owls matches have you been to in your life ????

NIL.

and that means diddly squat too, i follow them, theyre my team, just like OUR team is england too, were you at any of the poland / ukranian games but cheering em all on?

i find it a bit odd this possessive attitude of this sections where need to attend matches to be in the know, or of being a supporter.

i may not be a match going owl but im an owl get used to it

and that means diddly squat too, i follow them, theyre my team, just like OUR team is england too, were you at any of the poland / ukranian games but cheering em all on?

i find it a bit odd this possessive attitude of this sections where need to attend matches to be in the know, or of being a supporter.

Mel, you go on to any football forum, and declare you have never been to a match ! see what responce you get to that statement!! see how much creditability you get.

Try Owls talk for starters :)

See how serious they take your view, then ask your self what reaction you would expect here on this forum, as a "never" attended an Owl match poster commenting on Uniteds threads!!

Why bring up international footy?? i too follow England, am an England fan and in my time seen them play perhaps 20 times. Once an England supporter but now just a fan . I have and never would big it up on a forum i was not accustomed and knowledgable about.

Your on a footy forum, but commenting on Blades threads, when your knowledge as a fan of your own club is very limited.

Nowt wrong with you being an Owls fan, but a Blades knocker ?? thats a little rich.

Mel, you go on to any football forum, and declare you have never been to a match ! see what responce you get to that statement!! see how much creditability you get.

Try Owls talk for starters :)

See how serious they take your view, then ask your self what reaction you would expect here on this forum, as a "never" attended an Owl match poster commenting on Uniteds threads!!

Why bring up international footy?? i too follow England, am an England fan and in my time seen them play perhaps 20 times. Once an England supporter but now just a fan . I have and never would big it up on a forum i was not accustomed and knowledgable about.

Your on a footy forum, but commenting on Blades threads, when your knowledge as a fan of your own club is very limited.

Nowt wrong with you being an Owls fan, but a Blades knocker ?? thats a little rich.

you know what i was gonna post another honest and sensible post but i just cant be arsed keep yer precious ****in playground to you and your oh so mighty match going "fans"

you know what i was gonna post another honest and sensible post but i just cant be arsed keep yer precious ****in playground to you and your oh so mighty match going "fans"

I was hoping you could/would debate in a civil manner, as my comments were aimed in the same manner, its about your "slaging off" on Blades threads!! not a supporter issue alone.

Edited by TAT

you even calling yourself an owl is an embarrassment to real fans and you bringing international football into an argument haha il bet you any money you like me and lb have been.to more England games than you ever have or will

How childish can you get s2

I read most of the thoughts on these threads, mostly just to give myself a giggle. But if they are red or blue the majority are childish.

Still rather humorous though.

another post on a blades thread I see , another obsessed owl !

another post on a blades thread I see , another obsessed owl !

Is that same as an obsessed blade starting a thread about sheffield wednesday transfer news :roll:

Or is that a different obsession ???

Edited by owl.66

Is that same as an obsessed blade starting a thread about sheffield wednesday transfer news :roll:

Or is that a different obsession ???

in English please ?