Blades rumours 2012 - summer

IF IT HAPPENS , I WILL RETURN ON THE DEPARTURE OF WILSON.

United have ruled my life style for far to long, this move would/will be the final straw for me, i will leave the club in the hands of the happy clappers.

I never thought this day would come, i can take relegations and regular disapointments but cant accept the ex Blue connections.

so when we got quinn, bromby and geary who ended up becoming top payers at the lane and helping us get to top tier of football did that bother you to :loopy:

in the end they pick up a wage so it doesn't matter were they come from along as they can do the job thats all that matters wilson has transformed the blades around even tough we missed out on promotion

you my friend need to think about the club and not your self !!!:rant:

so when we got quinn, bromby and geary who ended up becoming top payers at the lane and helping us get to top tier of football did that bother you to :loopy:

in the end they pick up a wage so it doesn't matter were they come from along as they can do the job thats all that matters wilson has transformed the blades around even tough we missed out on promotion

you my friend need to think about the club and not your self !!!:rant:

Was a season ticket holder then too !! often staying in the pub, if more than one was picked!!

With out wanting to come across as a drama queen, have put the club first for 50 year, 15 years spent travelling from my then Berkshire home, every weekend home and away!

Am no longer prepared to put up with owt, becoming a happy clapper and cheering on ex Blues.

I may even at last be begining to grow up :) the club has cost me tens of thousands of pounds, relationships and in the past ..employment.

I love United, but that love and commitment has been thrown back in my face far too often.

JJ will be the last straw , but look forward to more away days, without United benifiting cash wise from my support.

As for transforming the Blades !!! what a happy clapper you are.. he failed and this season has to start from scratch!! his record is poor even at lower division level, as for his track record on rebuilding !! youth development etc well.. do you really trust him to come though??

Edited by TAT

One warning and one only - keep it civil and keep it family friendly or there will be bans issued.

Heres hoping the JJ deal falls through.

Similar to beatie then:D

I don't recall beattie costing us 700,000 pounds and getting a long contract last season.

So no nothing like beattie.

Heres hoping the JJ deal falls through.

I think it would be hard for JJ to move to you lot too so would be case of one last pay packet if more than a years deal but Im with you and hoping it falls through! In fact...its rumour so hope it isnt true!

He loves Wednesday and everything about it but obviously is getting on. I would like him to stay with us...when the team has no ideas left, JJ comes on and does something thats normally been needed all game. Start him and he wont shine half as much. Hes a sprinter and fast at it so burns himself out which is why he wanders in and out of games.

By the way, what do we class a strong rumour? People texting or retweeting? Anybody can make these up so they have to come from good sources. Im sick of it now and will just wait on the official site.

I don't recall beattie costing us 700,000 pounds and getting a long contract last season.

So no nothing like beattie.

Just as useless though.Even jeffers didnt get himself banned when we needed him.

Edited by Gazza58

The JJ rumour is a strong one ! and will if true WILL enforce a major boycott by me at the lane.

Wilson was an appooinment too far!! signing a Wednesday reject will be the final straw for me.

Away games only, am not funding United or puting up with any more heart ache.

WILSON OUT

Not only did Wilson fail last season with one of the best squads in the division, can we really trust the muppet to build a new promotion winning squad from scratch?? JJ shows the extent of this man talent grooming !!

WILSON OUT

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

The JJ rumour is a strong one ! and will if true WILL enforce a major boycott by me at the lane.

Wilson was an appooinment too far!! signing a Wednesday reject will be the final straw for me.

WILSON OUT

Not only did Wilson fail last season with one of the best squads in the division, can we really trust the muppet to build a new promotion winning squad from scratch?? JJ shows the extent of this man talent grooming !!

WILSON OUT

So does this mean you won't be going on about the difference between being a supporter and a fan now, as you're consciously not only deciding not to support United, but to financially support their rivals through gate money at away grounds?

How did you feel when ex-owls legend Ian Porterfield took over at the Lane and led us to two promotions - did you boycott the Lane then?

Still, it's better to have people at the Lane supporting the team rather than those who put their own dislike of a rival ahead of it. If you don't want to go anymore that's upto you, you don't need to justify it by having a pop at those who do support the club through thick and thin, and not just picking and choosing...? Haven't heard the term 'Happy Clapper' since the Warnock days on the old official club site...

So does this mean you won't be going on about the difference between being a supporter and a fan now, as you're consciously not only deciding not to support United, but to financially support their rivals through gate money at away grounds?

How did you feel when ex-owls legend Ian Porterfield took over at the Lane and led us to two promotions - did you boycott the Lane then?

Still, it's better to have people at the Lane supporting the team rather than those who put their own dislike of a rival ahead of it. If you don't want to go anymore that's upto you, you don't need to justify it by having a pop at those who do support the club through thick and thin, and not just picking and choosing...? Haven't heard the term 'Happy Clapper' since the Warnock days on the old official club site...

Will be more than happy to declare my part time status, and happy to announce the fan status too !! if i do ever become a faultering supporter.

I have no issues with that at all, if that day ever comes i will openly state my status. As at this momment we have not signed any ex Owls, if we do , i will be more than willing to leave you and the happy clappers to it !!

After over 40 year attending the Lane, the JJ signing on top of the agent Wilson failure would be the final straw. Am certain I WOULD NOT BE THE ONLY BLADE TAKING ACTION. !! but for now we live in hope the rumour is doomed to failure.

The supporters paying their gate money week in week out are indeed and remain different gravy to the fickle part timer and stay away fans :)

Edited by TAT

WILSON OUT

So you'll happily give your hard earned cash to the other teams in the league, but not to the team you've supported for all those years ? Of course that's you're right, and I can see that you don't want to financially help the powers behind your team, but I thought the bottom line is always that you support the players who wear the shirt. As an Owls fan, I'd welcome any United players who I think could help us. I don't really care where they were before, all I care about is what they do for my team.

So you'll happily give your hard earned cash to the other teams in the league, but not to the team you've supported for all those years ? Of course that's you're right, and I can see that you don't want to financially help the powers behind your team, but I thought the bottom line is always that you support the players who wear the shirt. As an Owls fan, I'd welcome any United players who I think could help us. I don't really care where they were before, all I care about is what they do for my team.

I still reserve my right to enjoy my away weekends, :) i will not be seen to be helping fund ex Owls (if it happens) i fell for the Wilson factor last season getting another season ticket even after my protest appearance.

NOT this season, have not nor will i be renewing ! in fact if the muppets do sign JJ, i will not even get a membership card!! and write off my 22,000 loyalty points.

Again lets hope its a doomed rumour.