Blades rumours 2012 - summer

mcguires got excellent positional acumen,it makes up for his cart horse qualities.he may just do a job in the championship,but only just

I have to agree with you, I don't think Maguire is the finished article yet and needs more time to learn his trade, this is why when he was linked with Newcastle I couldn't understand it as he is far from ready for the step up. A handful of players you can take and throw them in at the highest levels and they will blossom, this usually in my opinion applies to confident attacking players but Maguire has made several basic mistakes this season alone and although assured most of the time he needs another season professionally to brush up on his skills and become the finished article because he really isn't ready.

I think McDonald has a great amount of gratitude to United for re-igniting his career after a hard time of things at Burnley and I think this and his relationship with Wilson and Barlow along with his team mates will secure his signature for another year at least. At united he is thought highly of, his team mates love and respect him, the management team love and respect him and the fans love and respect him and he loves them all back, a move elsewhere wouldn't guarantee all of this and theres the possibility he wouldn't enjoy it and end up back at square one.

Williamson for me is the dark horse among things! I can see him turning a snidey one on us come july and heading off to play Championship football, Burnley are still said to be interested, if they don't snap him up I think he will have offers and might just run.

Maguire is rumoured to be very happy at United, he knows he's learning and wnts to carry on doing that with the club according to inside sources, I know it doesn't always mean much but I think it would be in his best interests to stay for now. Lowton I would love to keep but he is an extremely good footballer who is more than ready for a return to the championship and i'm sure he has more than a few admirers so wouldn't be surprised if they do try to tempt him away.

** Barnsley have apparently offered James Beattie a lifeline to save his career by training with them over the summer with the view to a move.

Bradford city striker ross hannah linked with a move to the lane ! :)

Bradford city striker ross hannah linked with a move to the lane ! :)

ross Hannah lol I played with him at Wednesday he was never gunna play league footie

Hi fellas, posting on my missuses account, am i allowed to do that. ?

Anyway heard we are in for Bradfords Nahki Wells, seems a very decent prospect, hit youtube and check him out.

Anyway heard we are in for Bradfords Nahki Wells, seems a very decent prospect, hit youtube and check him out.

It's been on bladesmad about him.

It's been on bladesmad about him.

do you have a link pal, and any info if we are or not. ?

do you have a link pal, and any info if we are or not. ?

It was part of a rumour thread as most player movement is at this stage.

It was part of a rumour thread as most player movement is at this stage.

Ah cheers, tend to read s24su and didn't see owt on there bout him, looks decent though on the clips.

Just asked my mate about him, the mate is a ST holder @ BCFC, he said at times he looks superb, but questions if ready for step up just yet

If the rumours are true and we are to go for Grabban and Wells it is a step in the right direction.

Ideally i would like both but one of these with Kitson would be good for us.

If the rumours are true and we are to go for Grabban and Wells it is a step in the right direction.

Ideally i would like both but one of these with Kitson would be good for us.

Grabban has signed for Bournemouth.

Grabban has signed for Bournemouth.

I think I need to keep more up to date :(