Blades rumours 2012 - summer

So lowton maguire and mcdonald dont want to play at a higher level,they are quite happy playing in the first division.:confused:

Neither want to leave for several reasons.

They think their development would be better suited with one more season in division 1.

Both local lads one a die hard blade, the other not as blue as most people think and love it at the lane. As for McDonald he also loves it at the lane.

Play at a higher level of course they do but they are still very young.

Edited by G-blade
Addition

Neither want to leave for several reasons.

They think their development would be better suited with one more season in division 1.

Both local lads one a die hard blade, the other not as blue as most people think and love it at the lane.

lowton is already developed so can't see that , maguire is too good for us already but would b loaned straight out as he would be killed in the Prem. and as for McDonald he will play for he highest bidder as most footballers would and if thats s6 it will be cheerio macca

So lowton maguire and mcdonald dont want to play at a higher level,they are quite happy playing in the first division.:confused:

I don't think so !

mcguires got excellent positional acumen,it makes up for his cart horse qualities.he may just do a job in the championship,but only just

lowton is already developed so can't see that , maguire is too good for us already but would b loaned straight out as he would be killed in the Prem. and as for McDonald he will play for he highest bidder as most footballers would and if thats s6 it will be cheerio macca

Both feel they need to develop more.

Both had good seasons last year no doubt but I don't think they are both fully developed for a higher league as yet.

Of the three I think it would be McDonald to go.

Both feel they need to develop more.

Both had good seasons last year no doubt but I don't think they are both fully developed for a higher league as yet.

Of the three I think it would be McDonald to go.

well being as though McDonald has no contract your hardly predicting the lottery numbers are you ! and having seen the blades 42 times this season I can honestly say he is ready for the league above and see no reason why he or his agent would be saying any different , maguire needs more experience before a big move but as with slew it doesn't matter .

well being as though McDonald has no contract your hardly predicting the lottery numbers are you ! and having seen the blades 42 times this season I can honestly say he is ready for the league above and see no reason why he or his agent would be saying any different , maguire needs more experience before a big move but as with slew it doesn't

Do you think then they are good enough to go straight in to a championship first team? I don't not yet but thats my opinion as you have yours.

All United have to do is highlight the Slew scenario.

Also if McDonald is that good why did that huge club burnley let him go?

He is another player that did well LAST season.

Edited by Robbie Loving
clearing quotations

Also if McDonald is that good why did that huge club burnley let him go?.

Because of his unprofessional behaviour after being subbed.

Do you think then they are good enough to go straight in to a championship first team? I don't not yet but thats my opinion as you have yours.

All United have to do is highlight the Slew scenario.

Also if McDonald is that good why did that huge club burnley let him go?

He is another player that did well LAST season.

he was released for his behaviour nothing to do with footballing abilities . and slew went to a premier league club forest are not a premier league they play in the championship and almost every blade would say lowton is good enough for the championship

Edited by Robbie Loving
clearing quotations

Because of his unprofessional behaviour after being subbed.

I bow to your superior knowledge Robbie.

Well I know that the only time Wilson lost his cool with a player was with McDonald.

Maybe he has a rep for been unruly.

I bow to your superior knowledge Robbie.

Well I know that the only time Wilson lost his cool with a player was with McDonald.

Maybe he has a rep for been unruly.

and when was that ?

and when was that ?

After the Bradford game.