Blades rumours 2012 - summer

looks like united are after yet another player who the owls were interested in, is wilson warnock in disguise or what? http://first4lcfc.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/united-interested-in-schlupp.html

And Wednesday are chasing McDonald a Sheffield United player and Darius Henderson an ex Blades player so what's your point?

Was speaking to a m8 of mine earlier and he mentioned United have enquired about Chris Iwelumo, would be a good signing for you that...

Was speaking to a m8 of mine earlier and he mentioned United have enquired about Chris Iwelumo, would be a good signing for you that...

very good signing better than porter

very good signing better than porter

Knock Porter all you want he still knocked in a very important goal in the play-off semi final against Stevenage to put us in the final, ok nothing happened at Wembley but we possibly wouldn't have got there without him.

I think Porter is one of those players who you can't really categorize, I don't think you can call him an impact player as he's not one of those who you can bring on in the 80 minute to pop up with a winner, I think he's the type that needs half hour minimum to get into a game but at the same time I don't think he's a first team regular. To be honest I thought Porter might be a decent shot in league one, he still knocks in goals when he plays but I wouldn't ever rely on the lad.

Well, there are rumours, but that is all they are, rumours! :hihi:

Just heared that Derby are after Lowton.

Shaun

just heared that derby are after lowton.

Shaun

yes, but thats an old rumour, united have signed a youth from forrest.

yes, but thats an old rumour, united have signed a youth from forrest.

WAWAWAWAWWAAAAAAAAAA a reyt player ! :hihi:

My thoughts too.

Come on Ging, unless I missed something while slumming it in the USA, SWFC have not bought anyone of any significance yet have they?? :huh: