Blades rumours 2012 - summer

Theres no way JJ will be joining united,he has been offered a new contract by the team he loves ,playing in the championship,its just not gunna happen.

Will be more than happy to declare my part time status, and happy to announce the fan status too !! if i do ever become a faultering supporter.

I have no issues with that at all, if that day ever comes i will openly state my status. As at this momment we have not signed any ex Owls, if we do , i will be more than willing to leave you and the happy clappers to it !!

After over 40 year attending the Lane, the JJ signing on top of the agent Wilson failure would be the final straw. Am certain I WOULD NOT BE THE ONLY BLADE TAKING ACTION. !! but for now we live in hope the rumour is doomed to failure.

The supporters paying their gate money week in week out are indeed and remain different gravy to the fickle part timer and stay away fans :)

Don't worry yourself it's a rumor that was started on owls talk and thats it !

so whens modric joining us then ? anyone know lol

so whens modric joining us then ? anyone know lol

Hes signing at hillsborough in the next 3 days

Modric is signing in the next 3 days

REPEAT EVERY 3 DAYS

Any confirmed signings yet?

We wont sign anyone til we know who is going.

Theres no way JJ will be joining united,he has been offered a new contract by the team he loves ,playing in the championship,its just not gunna happen.

you are very welcome to him!

you are very welcome to him!

As an impact player coming off the bench, jj is well capable of producing in the championship,so happy to have him,if he could produce for 90 mins he would have gone some time ago.

Seems the sales / contract negotiations of key players is the major stumbling block at the minute hence our lack of activity, McCabe will make funds available to strengthen the team that has been said already however he won't sign off the transfer budget until he knows who is leaving the club and any fees from doing so.

Will have to wait and see I guess, players will come in but we might miss out on a few by stalling them which isn't good.

looks like united are after yet another player who the owls were interested in, is wilson warnock in disguise or what? http://first4lcfc.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/united-interested-in-schlupp.html

League 1 outfit ! :hihi::hihi:

Also Ronald is never going to admit that he failed a medial at s6 and was shown the door.

He is all yours blades !

Edited by ging viking