Blades rumours 2012 - summer

McMahon not just a rumour then.............http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11683/7943131/McMahon-heads-for-Blades-talks

If that's true you have signed a decent player there. If I remember correct he became a fans favourite in his short time with us

Was a good player 4 years ago, stagnated since and become quite a crock.

Another gamble may or may not pay off depending on if he can stay fit and get back to the player he was for 4 or 5 of the dozen or so games he played for Wednesday.

A lot of Owls fans only remember the goal he scored for us and the few games he was outstanding - and give him an elevated status as a result. The other games he was at best average and I don't think he's improved his ratio of good to bad games or he'd not have been released.

McMahon not just a rumour then.............http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11683/7943131/McMahon-heads-for-Blades-talks

It is an odd one this he does not agree and new deal at Boro and then is close to moving to Wigan but suddenly we look to be signing him. A bit of a drop down really but could be a decent signing for us.

Another gamble may or may not pay off depending on if he can stay fit and get back to the player he was for 4 or 5 of the dozen or so games he played for Wednesday.

A lot of Owls fans only remember the goal he scored for us and the few games he was outstanding - and give him an elevated status as a result. The other games he was at best average and I don't think he's improved his ratio of good to bad games or he'd not have been released.

Agree he was good 4 seasons ago, I don't know how good he is now so just going on what I remember from his time with us. If he's a freebie though I can't see it going too wrong for them

Looks like Crewe's 5th choice striker has signed for United ...Shaun Miller

Looks like Crewe's 5th choice striker has signed for United ...Shaun Miller

more Wednesday imaginary stats ! he played 33 games last season so.how is he 5th choice ? You made that up again didn't you !The signing doesn't inspire me but please don't feel the need to add your own lies regarding our signings

more Wednesday imaginary stats ! he played 33 games last season so.how is he 5th choice ? You made that up again didn't you !The signing doesn't inspire me but please don't feel the need to add your own lies regarding our signings

not another lie :)

not another lie :)

Thet can't help themselves can they a bit like this piece of selective posting about Tony Mcmhaon

"Was a good player 4 years ago, stagnated since and become quite a crock"

He actually started for Boro 33 times last season and made 6 aqppearances as a sub. A liitle bit of research goes a long way

McMahon is more than acceptable at league 1 level, he's a good signing for you fellas there's no doubt about that, as for Shaun Miller he's an interesting one, he scored 19 or around that mark the season before last so obviously has an eye for goal, for the small fee he can't be knocked worth a try if you ask me...

Tony Mc will be an absolute quality signing for United. As a Boro fan he was going to be a star when he broke on the scene, bad injuries put paid to England ambitions but he's still solid enough, good distribution from full back, solid tackler and will lead from the front- Wouldn't be surprised to see him Captain in the near future.

It's good that you know what other Owls fans can remember, you can always put them right when their memories don't tally with yours, looks like there are few on here that you need to work on! :hihi:

McMahon is more than acceptable at league 1 level, he's a good signing for you fellas there's no doubt about that, as for Shaun Miller he's an interesting one, he scored 19 or around that mark the season before last so obviously has an eye for goal, for the small fee he can't be knocked worth a try if you ask me...

Sensible post Corks, as ever the voice of reason from S6