Blades rumours 2012 - summer

Heskey, sorry but if he took 10 shots at John Lennon he'd still be alive, he's awful could not trap a bag of cement

I'd swap him for Porter though :hihi:

Got more chance at Stocksbridge Park Steels, nowhere near good enough! Well past it and no longer even good enough for league one in my opinion, age and fitness prevent this.

better than owt we've got by a mile though .

better than owt we've got by a mile though .

How do you work that out? We have a striker of around the same age who has bettered Morrison by a country mile this season.

2011/2012

Cresswell (34) V Morrison (33)

Apps 28 Apps 33

Goals 8 Goals 4

Cresswell is no spring chicken what so ever but have much more faith in his ability than that of Morrison, watched him a couple of times in his time at Wednesday where he has looked past it but is mardy as hell and blames everyone else for not putting it on a plate for him, doesn't like it when people expect him to work!. No thank you!

It seems Blackpool are supposedly interested in him again but whether anything happens on that front who knows, it's a well known fact that United are meant to have a good working relationship with Blackpool however this remains yet to be seen after they decided against re-loaning us players and opting for quick sales instead last year whilst pipping us to signings from Rangers at the same time :hihi:

If Blackpool really are that interesting in Quinn I would personally manipulate the fact by brokering some sort of deal which would see a player or two come the other way on a subsidized loan deal for the year?. They have a good few midfielders in the club who could do a job for us next season.

Your reply makes a lot of sense.

Bring it on.

Doesnt cut the mustard for me Quinn.

How do you work that out? We have a striker of around the same age who has bettered Morrison by a country mile this season.

2011/2012

Apps 28 Apps 33

Goals 8 Goals 4

Cresswell is no spring chicken what so ever but have much more faith in his ability than that of Morrison, watched him a couple of times in his time at Wednesday where he has looked past it but is mardy as hell and blames everyone else for not putting it on a plate for him, doesn't like it when people expect him to work!. No thank you!

Pretty fair assesment of morrison to be honest

2011/2012

Apps 28 Apps 33

Goals 8 Goals 4

agree with what you said about morisson but i wouldn't say looking at those stats cresswell beats him by a country mile, they look fairly similar those stats. bad signing if you did sign morrison but i can't see it being true anyway

Edited by NERVY-OWL

Lets face it, Stevie Wonder would have had a better chance of scoring a penalty than Simmo....

Probably be better at saving them as well

OK, OK just joking....

Probably be better at saving them as well

OK, OK just joking....

I agree, and i'm not joking....

Keep it civil please or there will be bans issued.

Not many rumours in here.

Stuart Beavon on his way from Wycombe...rumour has it hes having a medical today...Quality signing IMO

Stuart Beavon on his way from Wycombe...rumour has it hes having a medical today...Quality signing IMO

Sounds like a done deal. had a good season last, both times I saw him he was poor/ineffective but his goal record spoke for itself