Blades rumours 2012 - summer

I can see Derby being a team to be reckoned with in that league next season, the manager has a nice transfer budget according to the press and some of the rumoured names are more than good enough to push for promotion, Lowton, Heskey and George Boyd amongst others.

Heskey lolololol

Heskey lolololol

Nowt wrong with t'owd donkey in that league Corker, might not have the pace or age on his side but he will win just about anything in the air and can poach in and around the 6 yard box like the best of them.

Not got the class for the premiership but he's definately got enough about him to be a handful in the Championship for cert.

Nowt wrong with t'owd donkey in that league Corker, might not have the pace or age on his side but he will win just about anything in the air and can poach in and around the 6 yard box like the best of them.

Not got the class for the premiership but he's definately got enough about him to be a handful in the Championship for cert.

He's terrible don't care what anyone says, he has lost his power through age and can hardly run, his box play went long ago.

And he would demand a good old wage, he aint got to play on now the money he has earnt, he's living on borrowed time, I wouldn't pay those wages and only get 10-15 games out of him...

He's terrible don't care what anyone says, he has lost his power through age and can hardly run, his box play went long ago.

And he would demand a good old wage, he aint got to play on now the money he has earnt, he's living on borrowed time, I wouldn't pay those wages and only get 10-15 games out of him...

He's unattached at the minute and like you said at his age can't see him demanding a massive wage from his next employers. Hey they could do a double and pair him up with Darius Vassell, I hear Leicester aren't offering him a new contract, what a strike force! :hihi:

On a serious note I do think Heskey would score goals for a season in that league, maybe not prolific but as an impact player he could bag double figures I rekon.

Any news on Quinn moving yet anybody ? If he needs a lift anywhere to sign for a club, i'll volunteer my services.

Whatever fee we get for him if any, im sure we could find a better player.

Any news on Quinn moving yet anybody ? If he needs a lift anywhere to sign for a club, i'll volunteer my services.

Whatever fee we get for him if any, im sure we could find a better player.

It seems Blackpool are supposedly interested in him again but whether anything happens on that front who knows, it's a well known fact that United are meant to have a good working relationship with Blackpool however this remains yet to be seen after they decided against re-loaning us players and opting for quick sales instead last year whilst pipping us to signings from Rangers at the same time :hihi:

If Blackpool really are that interesting in Quinn I would personally manipulate the fact by brokering some sort of deal which would see a player or two come the other way on a subsidized loan deal for the year?. They have a good few midfielders in the club who could do a job for us next season.

heard clinton morrison might be staying in sheffield by signing for the blades.

Got more chance at Stocksbridge Park Steels, nowhere near good enough! Well past it and no longer even good enough for league one in my opinion, age and fitness prevent this.

LOL,if that happened,I would say we managed to out-Mattock the Owls.

Heskey, sorry but if he took 10 shots at John Lennon he'd still be alive, he's awful could not trap a bag of cement

good friends with danny wilson by all accounts.

What a load of tosh! Not happening 100%!