Blades rumours 2012 - summer

Lowe's not getting any younger, and must be expecting to be fourth or fifth choice at S6 when the season starts - he may prefer dropping back into his comfort zone (L1)? Not necessarily at United though.

Wouldn't want Weaver, would rather have kept Simmo than that!

you could be right about lowe, i can't see him getting too many chances with us next season. as for weaver he is a wednesdayite so i can't see that happening but i know i'd rather have weaver than simmo, he seems a much more solid keeper apart from if his injury troubles are back

Weaver's a wednesdayite.

So is Maguire, what's your point?

Wouldn't want Weaver though.

And would Lowe really cut his wages and drop down divisions from a squad where he may get a chance this year to a financially worrying team that's losing it's best players. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Why would he be cutting his wages?

He'd also only be dropping down 1 division.

Lowe, I'd possibly take as back up.

Weaver's a wednesdayite. And would Lowe really cut his wages and drop down divisions from a squad where he may get a chance this year to a financially worrying team that's losing it's best players. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

losing our best players ????? like who ? . another mis-informed owl. still at least your user name admits your a boy and your sig declares your love for a reading player lol

Weaver's a wednesdayite. And would Lowe really cut his wages and drop down divisions from a squad where he may get a chance this year to a financially worrying team that's losing it's best players. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

why is it worrying ? we have to cut the wages due to the silly demands of the fair play league if not i think we would still bring in players on good wages

Chris sedgewick been in talks with a pay as play deal at sufc.

Chris sedgewick been in talks with a pay as play deal at sufc.

Sorry but who's he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, seriously ringing no bells at my home, I don't know him from Adam.

Rumour is that Montgomery is willing to accept a cut price wage deal to stay at United which is decent of him considering but I would rather offload him now and hope to keep McDonald on board or someone of his style, if Warnock's leeds come in from him then I don't mind what so ever.

Dundee United's keeper has popped up on the radar squashing rumours of Tommy Lee, personally I would stick with what we have, Howard sounds a safe option in League One and young George is more than capable as his number two, don't need three keepers would rather bring in another strike option.

Apparently a couple of Championship clubs are touting for Lowton's services which might prove a test, Wednesday are NOT one of these from what I have been told.

Rumour is that Montgomery is willing to accept a cut price wage deal to stay at United which is decent of him

Come on BB he's useless always has been and, always will be, should have got rid years ago but we're stuck with him god help us.

Rumour is that Montgomery is willing to accept a cut price wage deal to stay at United which is decent of him

Come on BB he's useless always has been and, always will be, should have got rid years ago but we're stuck with him god help us.

one of the worst players to ever to put on a blades shirt ! he genuinely isn't worth £500 a week he is bloody awful

one of the worst players to ever to put on a blades shirt ! he genuinely isn't worth £500 a week he is bloody awful

Oh believe me I agree 100% and want rid to continue with a decent style of football with McDonald type players in the middle of the park. I can see why Monty would want to agree new terms on a reduced contract, would I be right in saying that if Monty accepted let's say a two year contract with a pay cut of x amount, that at the end of the contract he would make the amount lost up with the proceeds of a testimonial at the club. Whether he's been prolific or not that would be about 13-14 years at the lane which would deserve rewards.

Either way his time at the lane is very much up as far as i'm concerned, go off and finish your career back in west yorkshire with the family monty and build foundations for when your career is over. Thanks for everything.

Lowton to forest and Maguire to the toon.

Neither want to leave though.

McDonald stupid rumour started by a Wednesday fan to take the proverbial.

Lowton to forest and Maguire to the toon.

Neither want to leave though.

McDonald stupid rumour started by a Wednesday fan to take the proverbial.

So lowton maguire and mcdonald dont want to play at a higher level,they are quite happy playing in the first division.:confused: