New Road Markings at ASDA Parson Cross??

Well, I do'nt know what to say, People have just got used to the roundabouts (in a fashion) and then THEY come along and paint the most stupid thoughtless waste of paint ,markings on the road. I stood there today having a fag outside my daughters and watched everyone panic at the sight of these THINGS as if they were about to run into a brick wall, veering to the right and nearly colliding with the cars who were turning right. What plonker thought this up then? where are the arrows on the road to warn motorists of this shambles....can't get my breath.:loopy::huh::loopy:

Edited by herbiegrass
non

Hahahahahah I live local to this Asda store Im on foot when I visit but in the week I visit with my dad in the car.yes iv noticed the changes but I also think the whole layout of the Asda car park is stupid too everyone tries to cram into the pick up bay just to use the cash machine when they should really park up and then use the cash machines this would help stop the back up of traffic coming into the store entrance but security at asda are yellow bellys and are affraid to tell people there not supposed to stop there (tut)

Hahahahahah I live local to this Asda store Im on foot when I visit but in the week I visit with my dad in the car.yes iv noticed the changes but I also think the whole layout of the Asda car park is stupid too everyone tries to cram into the pick up bay just to use the cash machine when they should really park up and then use the cash machines this would help stop the back up of traffic coming into the store entrance but security at asda are yellow bellys and are affraid to tell people there not supposed to stop there (tut)

you forgot to say INIT! :hihi: