Wanted spider plant

dont know if im posting in the right area, sorry if im not.

im after a spider plant for a elderly lady and i have been to ferndale and other garden centres looking to no avail, can anyone point me in the right direction, or have any spare cuttings from their plant, which i could start her off with you.

thanks

Hi, I have some spide lant cuttings you are welcome to have, they have some nice roots on so just need potting. I'm in S6

hi ,

i have spare spider plants with loads of spiderette ( which you can cut and ppot to make another plants, ) if you want it . its very healthy and sure your elderlylady will love it,

pm me if you want it, im from s8. :-)

Hi if you haven't found it, I have babies or could even spare one of my larger plants if you need.

Does anyone have a spare Chlorophytum????

dont know if im posting in the right area, sorry if im not.

im after a spider plant for a elderly lady and i have been to ferndale and other garden centres looking to no avail, can anyone point me in the right direction, or have any spare cuttings from their plant, which i could start her off with you.

thanks

I might have a small spider plant you can have. I will check this Saturday, if you are still interested, at its at my daughters house.

I gave Louise a spider plant Glennis. I may have another one if you want Skirrow.