Gamestation at Meadowhall still open I don't believe it!!

So I was in Meadowhall today walking around window shopping as you do, ahem :D reminiscing about the old days when I used to pop into Gamestation and drag my wife with me inside kicking and screaming :P, and then to my utter astonishment looked over whilst I was walking expecting to see an empty store that the holy grail of gaming merchandise, memorabilia and random unwanted gaming tat to be still open wtf????????????? I rubbed my eyes slapped my face and told this missus to pinch my cheeks and pour the bottle of extra fizzy pepsi that we had just bought from poundworld over my head to make sure that I wasn't dreaming :love::love::love: I then leaped at the opportunity to quickly go inside to then immediately get shoved aside kindly as you do by one of the Gamestation employees in true Gamestation fashion and then to hear a little voice from behind (the missus) YOU ARE NOT BUYING ANY MORE GAMES YOU HAVE TOO MANY ALREADY :rolleyes:.

The END :loopy:

Edited by DunkinDonut
=)

It never closed...

Maybe not directly, but being a subsidiary of Game, when they went into administration they suspended such things as reward cards & such as the future was uncertain. Now they've re-structured & lots of Game shops are shut as are GS shops, I believe the one on the Moor has gone, plus the one on Fargate (Game) was originally closed for refurb, then the sign changed to say sorry shop now shut & nearest one was in Rotherham.

I've heard that not only is it open but that the staff are coming on to internet forums posing as members of the public who are delighted that it's still open, presumably in an attempt to advertise the fact that it's still open :lol:

Maybe not directly, but being a subsidiary of Game, when they went into administration they suspended such things as reward cards & such as the future was uncertain. Now they've re-structured & lots of Game shops are shut as are GS shops, I believe the one on the Moor has gone, plus the one on Fargate (Game) was originally closed for refurb, then the sign changed to say sorry shop now shut & nearest one was in Rotherham.

Yes, the Moor store is shut. Again, I don't think it was brilliant value.

I'm just trying to work out why the OP is so giddy that the Meadowhall store is open...

I've heard that not only is it open but that the staff are coming on to internet forums posing as members of the public who are delighted that it's still open, presumably in an attempt to advertise the fact that it's still open :lol:

We have a Badass :hihi: somebody save me!!! :hihi:

Oh, that's probably why...

Isn't there a game in Crystal Peaks?