Crafters and artists stalls (few left ) at fair

On Saturday 16 th June Carfield school, Argyle Rd Meersbrook will be holding its popular Summer Fair 12 til 3pm.

One of the many attractions will be an art and craft market.

If you are a maker and would like one of our few remaining stalls please pm me or contact the school on 0114 2557534 with details of your craft and contact number.

We charge £10 (and a voluntary donation of a piece of your work as a raffle prize.).

Our Christmas craft market was extremely busy and a huge success, so book your place soon !

Would you consider a nail art or glitter tattoo stall?

sorry but we have someone already.

thanks for your interest

best wishes

On Saturday 16 th June Carfield school, Argyle Rd Meersbrook will be holding its popular Summer Fair 12 til 3pm.

One of the many attractions will be an art and craft market.

If you are a maker and would like one of our few remaining stalls please pm me or contact the school on 0114 2557534 with details of your craft and contact number.

We charge £10 (and a voluntary donation of a piece of your work as a raffle prize.).

Our Christmas craft market was extremely busy and a huge success, so book your place soon !

could you send me info of any other events you have planned please. i would maybe like a stall at other events. thankyou carolyn.

could you send me info of any other events you have planned please. i would maybe like a stall at other events. thankyou carolyn.

Hi Carol

What type of art/crafts do you do/sell - we are having a charity family fun day along side It's a Knockout on Sunday 8th July - please see the link for more info http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1014636.

And PM me if you're interested?

Regards

Rachel

hi i make knitted dolls and lots of small things ; mobiles,purses knitted monkeys etc. some jewellery and some sewing projects. would like a stall if there is one left. carolyn.