Beginner/Social Tennis

I'm up for a game of tennis if anyone fancies a go. I'm not the best player but can play to medium standard (probably lower end of medium :lol: ). Feel free to pm me anyone. Ideally like to play at graves.

Hi,

Sorry been off the net past few days and only just seen your reply!

Hey all,

Did any of you guys manage to get a game together?

I'd be up for a game of tennis. Sheff laser? Wezthestar? Anybody fancy it this weekend? Singles or doubles.

Cheers

still havnt heard from any1 but am free all next week anytime coz am on holiday any1 leave me a message on ere o pm me i like to play at hillsbough if free an quiet :)

Alright seems as though me and Wes are having a meetup on Hillsborough tennis courts this Saturday if anyone else is interested?

Should be getting down there around 14.30 ish so let us know.

More the merrier I'd say as a mix of abilities is always a good thing. Just pm and let us know if your planning the trip.

Cheers

Would be interested in coming down Saturday 2:30 to join you at Hillsborough.

Also trying to set up a meet next week either tuesday / thursday

I'm only 5 min walk away from Hillsborough park, and at my age/weight/conditions I could seriously do with being more active, I probably manage to knock a few balls over the net this weekend, I'm also free next week.

Sounds like we could be having a little bit of a get together then, weather pending :(

I would be up for Tuesday or Thursday next week also.

Only problem with Saturdays is the all mighty "Hillsborough Tennis Club" play on a Saturday and they take up all the courts. Had a doo with them last year as they were kicking kids off even though they are PUBLIC courts!!

I'm available any evening Monday - Thursday and also Sunday mornings/afternoons. I would do Saturdays but I work 8am-6pm. If anyones after a game of doubles on the dates above, I'm up for it. Either Hillsborough Park or Oughtibridge Courts.

By the way, Rodgerz is right. We've been down there on many Saturdays and they've kicked everyone off the courts!

Hey simSJSports,

Me and a mate are up for a game of mixed doubles, if you know another female tennis players? We're thinking Hillsborough/Oughtibridge/Norton as they're near by.

(Two, 23 Year Old Males!)

Speak soon.

James.

I'm up for a game of tennis if anyone fancies a go. I'm not the best player but can play to medium standard (probably lower end of medium :lol: ). Feel free to pm me anyone. Ideally like to play at graves.

Me and a Friend are up for a game of doubles at a medium standard at some point if you're up for it? Preferably Hillsborough/Oughtibridge/Norton. Are Sunday Mornings/Afternoons any good for you?