Kitchen Fitting/Design/Recommendations Megathread. No Quotes Or actual Jobs

As I said, I already have someone lined up to do the work on my kitchen, cheers.

If anyone has any recommendations for kitchen showrooms that have good quality & good value stuff, that would be great - there are so many places out there it's impossible to get round them all, and it's hard to get a proper idea what things look like just by going online.

Hi there

i would be happy to come and do a quote or the work required

ive got 10 years experience property maintenance

my number is 07595662663 please ring and leave a message and ill get back to you

or text and ill give you a call i can also be reached by email on

parkerspropertys@aol.co.uk

thanks

Mick Parker

Just a quick message to let you know I have recently started up my own joinery firm after a number of years working in shopfitting away from home. I can provide excellent quality units with 20mm hard backs making them stronger than those you would find in even the likes of Magnet or Arnold Levers at reasonable prices, having struck a deal with a manufacturers that I used to regularly deal with. I am a qualified joiner with public liability insurance for piece of mind. I am also able to provide all the items that you will need to complete a kitchen including plastering/electrics/tiling. If you are interested in a quote for supply of kitchen only or supply and fit and would like to find out more give me a call on 07853929417 or email darpetjoinery@rocketmail.com.

Just a quick message to let you know I have recently started up my own joinery firm after a number of years working in shopfitting away from home. I can provide excellent quality units with 20mm hard backs making them stronger than those you would find in even the likes of Magnet or Arnold Levers at reasonable prices, having struck a deal with a manufacturers that I used to regularly deal with. I am a qualified joiner with public liability insurance for piece of mind. I am also able to provide all the items that you will need to complete a kitchen including plastering/electrics/tiling. If you are interested in a quote for supply of kitchen only or supply and fit and would like to find out more give me a call on 07853929417 or email darpetjoinery@rocketmail.com.

Yes it is easy to fit new doors to existing units and I will definitely do it next time i refit my kitchen (unless the units are unfit to be reused). I am totally into this recycling amd would also be purchasing second hand doors of all possible.. :)

I wouldn't recommend them, I went in with a plan agreed a price then decided to make one change and they tried to up it by £1,000 after protest they reduced it to £500 then after sending someone to measure up it went up by a further £200 so I pulled out and I'm glad I did as I found out that neighbours across road had them and it was a real headache that went on for months.

Hope that helps

I wouldn't recommend them, I went in with a plan agreed a price then decided to make one change and they tried to up it by £1,000 after protest they reduced it to £500 then after sending someone to measure up it went up by a further £200 so I pulled out and I'm glad I did as I found out that neighbours across road had them and it was a real headache that went on for months.

Hope that helps

Not really, I was hoping to hear positive things cos I was really impressed with what I saw in the showroom. :hihi:

Surprised they could agree a price without meauring up first.

Thanks for your input though. :thumbsup:

You can get most if their kitchens anywhere, I have eventually settled on kitchen appliance warehouse in ecclesfield, they guaranteed me 2 weeks fitted and although wren guaranteed this I did not believe them as to start with they said 4 weeks, a review in house beautiful said 6 weeks so I think they were just trying to seal the deal.

Go with your gut

I've now done some research and there does seem to be quite a few issues with price increases, problems with delivery and the after sales service.