Kitchen Fitting/Design/Recommendations Megathread. No Quotes Or actual Jobs

For all domestic/commercial wall & floor tiling offering a supply/supply fit service give us a call on 07748901348

We got our units from wren kitchens and loved them, much better build quility than wickes and b+q. Joiner Andy helped fit it :)

Always nice to see a two and a half year old thread resurected!

I have recently knocked through my kitchen into my dining room and am now in the process of re fitting my kitchen however it's not going back very symmetrical so I was curious to know if it was worth using my 2 tall 300 pull out housing to make a 700 x 700 cupboard then buying two new 500 wide larders, can I reuse the racking from the 300 larders and just buy some wider baskets? Ie are the hooks the 300 baskets sit on the same for a 500 basket?

Thanks

Happy to come and view the job to give you the best advice p.m or call Wayne Thankyou

Thanks Andy but no thanks

I previously had a quote from you to fit some wardrobes, you wanted £280 for a job I paid only £100 for and took only half a day so not quite sure I can afford you sorry.

I previously had a quote from you to fit some wardrobes, you wanted £280 for a job I paid only £100 for and took only half a day so not quite sure I can afford you sorry.

Then simply ask the advice of the joiner you used?:)

Just for the record, if i remember rightly you live on the other side of rotherham and i gave you a price i deemed to be a two man job. If you got the work done to the standard you required for £100 by one man then good for you.

I wish I could but he's gone to work in Portugal for the summer. It was a 2 man job but like I said it only took a few hours, half of £120 a day times 2.

Surely this rebuff could have been more discreet and executed via a PM.You make JOINER ANDY look like a rip-off merchant.

I wish I could but he's gone to work in Portugal for the summer. It was a 2 man job but like I said it only took a few hours, half of £120 a day times 2.

-------to escape cheap skates from SF:hihi: