Kitchen Fitting/Design/Recommendations Megathread. No Quotes Or actual Jobs

I Have been a designer for Moben Kitchens & Kitchens Direct. I also design kitchens for my own customers.

As previous post would normally either be installing the kitchen for NUCAD or get commission from Kitchen company typically around £350 to £600 per sale.

I have a great deal of experience on these but honestly wouldnt know how much to charge for design only.

I have all the hardware to produce 2d & 3d plans and could help advise where best supplier for the style your looking for.

I could do it for £160 but guess this is probably more than you intended to spend on a design.

I wouldnt suggest getting designers round on the premise of an order as this is very unfair i know i do it and many will not leave designs (i dont) commision based jobs are tougher than most people think and time wasters that are just after designs are not appreciated and why should they be would you like to go to work for FREE !!!

Contact John Lewis in Sheffield.

They charge £50, which is taken off the cost of the kitchen if you choose to order from them.

The designer works with you and asks if you have specific requirements before offering their recommendations.

I've used them twice and was delighted with the outcome.

Hi all,

I've just about to complete planning on a large extension for a 30's semi in S10. We need a kitchen supplier to do some plans, so we can work out what we can get in to the space and also to show us if any adjustments are required prior to building (to get the best layout etc). We'd then want a great kitchen and have a good budget.

We've been to Moben (won't do any work until planning completed, even though they had made an appointment for a planner to attend in error). They were rude and un-helpful.

Kitchen Creations said they'd do a layout plan for us within a couple of weeks and have our plans. That was 4 weeks ago and they made us feel everything was just too much trouble.

Wickes. We liked their units etc. but they haven't come back with any ideas or plans etc.

Does no one need the business? We have the money, but no one seems to want to help us. Please let me know of any good kitchen supplying companies that want the work, have good quality products and a good reputation.

Many thanks,

Nick.

Edited by nickyboyzuk

kitchen direct from chapeltown are good we got a great kitchen from them, if you need any plastering doing contact A.D Plastering on 07538624488.

Hi give howdens or magnet a try we use them to do cad designs for all our kitchen projects

sothall building services

Gary 07533 144116

kitchens bathrooms tileing plastering plumbing joinery

decorateing upvc windows doors conservatories

gary@barlow47.orangehome.co.uk

Regards Gary

Try KTS Ecclesfield have used them before good quality and will come out and size up for you

I mainly use Howdens, but also use Wrens, both are quality kitchens. You will need to have a trade account for howdens, Anyone can order from Wrens but the delivery time and price is much better if you have a trade account.

Phil greenwood is an amazing kitchen fitter. And Sheffield kitchen outlet supply great quality kitchens. Big enough to have what your looking for but still manage to have time for all there customers needs. Speak to phil first and I'm sure as he did with me, he will pass on any discount on your units, worktops etc. Phil can be contacted on 07729625901.

Totally agree with nobby1981 phil greenwood has recently fitted my kitchen after recomendations on here. Great standard of work. Extremley happy. Thanks again phil.