Kitchen Fitting/Design/Recommendations Megathread. No Quotes Or actual Jobs

I'd go to howdens over wickes any day. Or you got just get new doors and tops, if the actual units on your current kitchen are ok.

hi i have a holdens account . i would be happy to let you use my account . i,m just interested in getting the fitting work . i can run the job from start to finish or work with any various trades you could have already . if you have any questions or need any advice just call me ta jeff

Do you mean Howdens? I'm looking just to replace the unit doors and need to know the best place to go. Was told that Howdens were quite good

sheffield kitchen outlet , carlisle steet , highly reccomende

Heard only good thing about these guys.

Take a look at Homebase at meadowhall retail park, the kitchens are fantastic quality and I would imagine theres a sale on now

call for a quote, i can do all your running about ,.all you have to do is choose the style. i wont be beaten on price and quality

Andy did mine a few months ago, top quality joiner, highly recommended.

direct kitchens at chapeltown or holme lane hillsborough, theyre fitters are top notch and great choice well thats what my sister says

Hi - Im an interior stylist/designer

When I did my kitchen 5 years ago, I designed the kitchen plan myself, got the units from Homebase in the sale (white gloss - it doesnt age & always looks clean) the worktop form a little joinery shop at Woodhouse, cant recall the name, but I can find out for you if you like? I got the cupboard handles from ebay.

My advice is - shop around, dont get everything from one place. And get a few quotes from fitters. Current trend colours are greys and neautrals.

Hope this helps

Take a look at Homebase at meadowhall retail park, the kitchens are fantastic quality and I would imagine theres a sale on now

Almost fell off me chair , Homebase kitchens (in my opinion) are without doubt handsdown the worst quality kitchens i have come accross in 20 years of fitting em . Shocking .

Did a bit of shopping around and have put together a kitchen from Wren. Havent actually ordered yet, just wondered if anyones got experience of them?

Price is good, and have sourced identical appliances online for less.

Did a bit of shopping around and have put together a kitchen from Wren. Havent actually ordered yet, just wondered if anyones got experience of them?

Price is good, and have sourced identical appliances online for less.

i can provide you with a free alternative quote and in my view better quality kitchen. call tomorrow if interested

Square kitchens at Killamarsh phone Ryan07904150666, they are really good

Almost fell off me chair , Homebase kitchens (in my opinion) are without doubt handsdown the worst quality kitchens i have come accross in 20 years of fitting em . Shocking .

A bad workman always blame's his tools!