Kitchen Fitting/Design/Recommendations Megathread. No Quotes Or actual Jobs

Well I'm not having much luck either, I stated exactly what I wanted and it seems that's not what's been ordered so they had better put it right grrrh

Just wanted to say that I would highly recommend Sheffield kitchen outlet, they did a great job on my kitchen for a good price and I can't recommend the fitter Phil Greenwood highly enough, he is a true perfectionist and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks to everyone who replied re kitchen tiles

Not sure if you're still looking but have to agree with Lynsey, Sheffield Kitchen Outlet is absolutely brilliant. We've not only worked with them but recently purchased some new worktops. They're absolutely spot on and hand-built in Sheffield ;)

Link: Kitchens Sheffield

Looking for a kitchen fitter and have had 2 quotes with a £600 difference! How do you know if a quote is reasonable or not when there are so many different things to take into consideration??! I think having a new kitchen should be up there in the rankings with divorce and moving house for causing most stress in life :help::D

Looking for a kitchen fitter and have had 2 quotes with a £600 difference! How do you know if a quote is reasonable or not when there are so many different things to take into consideration??! I think having a new kitchen should be up there in the rankings with divorce and moving house for causing most stress in life :help::D

Happy to provide a quote if that's what your asking cheers

I had Wren to do my kitchen last September. The fitter was fantastic, however he was Self Employed, the showroom was a bit disorganised, various things went out of stock, but they did replace them very quickly.

I am very happy with the product, the quality is excellent.

I would definitely recommend them.

Sent you a PM, the chap who did mine was excellent.

In answer to your original question, wickes kitchen units and worktops are excellent

The little kitchen factory in worksop. Outstanding quality and service and they were cheaper than homebase's "50% off sale"!

Both me and mum have had new kitchens, perfect in every way!

call for a quote, i can do all your running about ,.all you have to do is choose the style. i wont be beaten on price and quality

I can highly recommend Andrew he did a fantastic job at ours.