Kitchen Fitting/Design/Recommendations Megathread. No Quotes Or actual Jobs

Had my kitchen done this year, big job wall knocked out, ceiling down and all walls ceilings made like new. I used, on, recommendation Magnet for my units and cannot fault them for politeness, quality, delivery on time. I used people recommended to do the work Kieron builder, Tom plasterer, Dave plumber, Martin electrician, Rob joiner and Russ to finish off with the floor. I went to Magnet on Queens Road ask to speak to Gavin you will not find anyone with more patience than he has. I can put you in touch with any of the above people and you and you will get a good job done.

WREN Kitchens , i bought mine from these & did the fitting ourselves

A bad workman always blame's his tools!

Funny that , never had any problems with any others . Very cheap/poor quality from homebase .

Almost fell off me chair , Homebase kitchens (in my opinion) are without doubt handsdown the worst quality kitchens i have come accross in 20 years of fitting em . Shocking .

If they are so bad, why would I have them in my house? As I designer, I look for quality and long lasting products with style..maybe you have not looked at the right ines at Homebase!

We have just built a stud wall which will have wall to wall, floor to ceiling tall housing on it, do you think there is any point in having it plastered?

Many thanks

no as it small space and if you want to change it at a later date . thats when i get it plastered ta jeff

We have just built a stud wall which will have wall to wall, floor to ceiling tall housing on it, do you think there is any point in having it plastered?

Many thanks

If the housing unit will cover it all than no point having it plastered unless some of it will be visible imo.

I don't think any of it will so no point, well that will save me a £100 or so.

Thanks guys

You can easily get away with dry lining it instead of full plastering. You just need to consider any services running within the partition, if there are any. If you need any further advice please get in touch.

I also need someone to quote for retiling and repairing some kitchen units.

Hi there

i would be happy to come and do a quote or the work required

it all depends what your looking for wickes units are flat pack the ones trade men use are all ready built his means they are more solid and tend to last longer

ive got 10 years experience property maintenance

my number is 07595662663 please ring and leave a message and ill get back to you

or text and ill give you a call i can also be reached by email on

parkerspropertys@aol.co.uk

thanks

Mick Parker