What is Heely Green like for crime?

I've just recently moved up to Heely Green and within weeks of having my place, my boiler was stolen, besides a few other things:rant:, just wanting to know how bad the crime rates are up there as I'm new to the area and no nothing about it. Thanks

I live on heely just up from Farm and thay as been so many break in,s on my road its unreal, but luckly i have 3 staffys so Noone dares breaking in here, Thay will get a staffy bite on there Bottom if thay try.

But its getting worse up here :(

Just spray them with mace and then nick your stuff :o

just at the top of Derby Street, so much for a new start, whoever has done it knew exactly what they were doing, I think a dog would be a better option :D

Derby Street :roll: horrible place to live,

Sorry but thats worse street i know off around here get a alarm hunni and dog.

I never knew how low somebody could be.. stealing my boiler and kitchen sink is one thing, but my cleaning stuff and bath stuff and going thru my clothes(and underwear) is low, kind of put me off too as I would be living alone.. was actually thinking of moving back home til I can get a decent area to move to... If i get a dog they'd probably steal that too