Smoking In Peace Gardens

SHOULD PART OF THE PEACE GARDENS BE MADE SMOKE FREE.  

153 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD PART OF THE PEACE GARDENS BE MADE SMOKE FREE.

• Yes it would be a good idea to make PARTS OF the gardens a smoke free zone..
    • No the Peace Gardens are fine as they are.

Personally I think if you can see people are eating around you, it would be curtesy not to smoke around them. Just because there is a smoking ban indoors doesn't mean you should lite up here, there and everywhere. I am fed up of breathing in other peoples smoke. Rant over :)

A question to the smokers.

Have you ever been approached while out somewhere like the Peace Gardens by a non smoker asking you to put your fag out?

I stop in a lot of hotels and increasingly find that they do not allow smoking in their gardens.

They often provide an alcove with tab end bucket under an umbrella somewhere in the car park away from other guests.

Underwater smoking is highly recommended.

Personally I think if you can see people are eating around you, it would be curtesy not to smoke around them. Just because there is a smoking ban indoors doesn't mean you should lite up here, there and everywhere. I am fed up of breathing in other peoples smoke. Rant over :)

What happens if the smoker is there before you ?

Lots of kids about ???!!!

Shouldnt they be at school ????||

Rehab is for quitters... and I aint no quitter.

Early death will be the judge of that.

A question to the smokers.

Have you ever been approached while out somewhere like the Peace Gardens by a non smoker asking you to put your fag out?

No.

For the record, if I see someone eating, or with children, I do not go and plonk myself down next to them and light up.

I have been to a couple of parks that have had no smoking areas, Clifton Park has put signs up saying no smoking in the childrens area, and I do not smoke if there are signs.

Just put us 10 fags and and a box of matches in the coffin :hihi::hihi:

live fast..die young.. leave a good looking corpse (looks in mirror) aww.. thats that screwed then :P

i love this weather my friend smokes I don't and it is nice for us to sit out together

smoking is not illegal

the smokers in the peace gardens are not smoking in enclosed spaces

as the smokers cannot smoke inside where do you expect them to go?

if it bothers you that much go and eat your sarni indoors where there are no smokers

i think i prefers smokers to non smokers as they have a better sense of humour or are you an ex smoker because they are usually the worst

i love this weather my friend smokes I don't and it is nice for us to sit out together

smoking is not illegal

the smokers in the peace gardens are not smoking in enclosed spaces

as the smokers cannot smoke inside where do you expect them to go?

if it bothers you that much go and eat your sarni indoors where there are no smokers

i think i prefers smokers to non smokers as they have a better sense of humour or are you an ex smoker because they are usually the worst

Why should they have to go indoors if it's nice outside? Be courteous and go and inflict the smell elsewhere. How you can say smokers have a better sense of humour is beyond me, done a survey have you?

Point is I have no issue with smokers, but I don't like breathing it in as i'm eating my lunch. Why inflict it on others?

What happens if the smoker is there before you ?

I wouldn't go and sit next to someone to eat my lunch if I saw them smoking.

The peace gardens is well known as an area to eat lunch, kids play and people relax.