Smoking In Peace Gardens

SHOULD PART OF THE PEACE GARDENS BE MADE SMOKE FREE.  

153 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD PART OF THE PEACE GARDENS BE MADE SMOKE FREE.

• Yes it would be a good idea to make PARTS OF the gardens a smoke free zone..
    • No the Peace Gardens are fine as they are.

I personally think smoking should be banned in public outright but, I was sat in the peace gardens today and the amount of stinking smokers billowing out poison on there is ridiculous.

Trying to relax with a sandwich, loads of young kids about and you're all getting a face full of smoke from the bottom of a strangers lungs?

Urgh, horrible. If only the council could designate that little grassy area on the peace gardens behind the metal balls or something for people who want to smoke and they can all intoxicate each other.

Smoking in the Peace Gardens displays a distinct lack of common courtesy and smokers wonder why they're constantly demonised.

The smokers who smoke in Peace Gardens would prefer to smoke in a pub. Unfortunately not too many pubs allow that in Sheffield so they go to Peace Gardens. You should go to the pub to eat your sandwich.:cool:

The general rule is "Non -smokers inside, Smokers outside"....stop trying to shift the goal posts just because it is sunny!!!

The smokers who smoke in Peace Gardens would prefer to smoke in a pub. Unfortunately not too many pubs allow that in Sheffield so they go to Peace Gardens. You should go to the pub to eat your sandwich.:cool:

The general rule is "Non -smokers inside, Smokers outside"....stop trying to shift the goal posts just because it is sunny!!!

Hear, hear, sodding non smokers want it all their own way...

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: well said

I'm not, as I said, I think smoking is disgusting and it should be banned in public. No one cares if you do it in your house, stink your own home out that's fine. I mean it's bad enough that you don't realise you stink wherever you go, whether your smoking at the time or not but.

The rest of us don't want smoke from your lungs in our mouths.

I'm not, as I said, I think smoking is disgusting and it should be banned in public. No one cares if you do it in your house, stink your own home out that's fine. The rest of us don't want smoke from your lungs in our mouths.

How long before smokers demand that non-smokers pay tax for breathing in 'their' cigarette smoke?

I'm not, as I said, I think smoking is disgusting and it should be banned in public. No one cares if you do it in your house, stink your own home out that's fine. I mean it's bad enough that you don't realise you stink wherever you go, whether your smoking at the time or not but.

The rest of us don't want smoke from your lungs in our mouths.

Do you drive a car?:huh:

moan moan chu**in moan hows about u moan about something more important than you not bein able to eat your dinner because someone was having a cig if you dont like it go "relax" somewhere else as someone above said smokers were forced to have their cigs outside so they aint breaking any laws they doin as they are made to!