How long has Wilson got ?

snap jiper

What grounds have any of the fans got to turn on him so far? Decent enough win percentage which has delivered a play-off final in his first season which we were highly unlucky to have lost on penalties. We're all disappointed by the outcome but overall Wilson has done a job.

McCabe is backing Wilson to finish the job and bag automatic next season so let's hope he gives the financial backing the build the right squad within the fair play rules that can achieve it.

A couple of dodgy tactical decisions but in the majority fine, would have liked a few more fresh faces in January to finish the job but for whatever reason we didn't but that could have been down to McCabe.

Overall very satisfied, needs backing next season and I'm confident he will deliver the goods.

What grounds have any of the fans got to turn on him so far? Decent enough win percentage which has delivered a play-off final in his first season which we were highly unlucky to have lost on penalties. We're all disappointed by the outcome but overall Wilson has done a job.

McCabe is backing Wilson to finish the job and bag automatic next season so let's hope he gives the financial backing the build the right squad within the fair play rules that can achieve it.

A couple of dodgy tactical decisions but in the majority fine, would have liked a few more fresh faces in January to finish the job but for whatever reason we didn't but that could have been down to McCabe.

Overall very satisfied, needs backing next season and I'm confident he will deliver the goods.

If I wanted to be cheeky (which I'm not really, or am I?), I'd say that third place wasn't good enough for Mandaric (hence the Megson sacking). But in all fairness you've actually said the same yourself - "finish the job and bag automatic"

I suspect if united aren't in an automatic spot at Christmas, the fans will be on Wilsons back, and MaCabe will react.

If I wanted to be cheeky (which I'm not really, or am I?), I'd say that third place wasn't good enough for Mandaric (hence the Megson sacking). But in all fairness you've actually said the same yourself - "finish the job and bag automatic"

I suspect if united aren't in an automatic spot at Christmas, the fans will be on Wilsons back, and MaCabe will react.

Well this is it F.Sidebottom mate, like last year McCabe has come straight out and said the right things which might be seen as trying to keep the fans on side to keep bums on seats next year but after he kept his word last year and stuck to his promises, I would like to think that we can trust him to do the same again this year.

He said last year he would launch a promotion campaign and keep players at the club and he did, this year he appreciates we have some dead wood and with the fairplay rules coming in to play he has to improve the squad sensibly and says he is going to do that. He is giving Wilson a free role to offload players and bring some in but wants the development squad utilised as well.

I guess what I am trying to say is that the emphasis has to be on McCabe more than Wilson at the minute, I am confident the manager can do a job if the Chairman sticks to his word and gives him the backing.

Sorry I'm lost, it's only a few days since losing on penalties, we have no idea of the retained list & yet people are asking how long before the fans have a go, and want Wilson out.

Now he was not my 1st choice & not because of his S6 connections, I just viewed him as not the manager for us, he's proved me wrong. It's quite ironic that the 1 person that supposedly, nobody wanted has given us the most success & don't forget we have McCabe & his cronies for the dross we've had as managers..

Kudos to him, lets see what happens let him have his bloody holiday before nailing him to the gates of the Kop, would people like it if we came on here saying how long had Jones got? I mean let's face it when he was appointed he was as popular as a fart in a spacesuit. He's done a good job good luck to him, just stop sniping, I have never seen so many non Blades being so interested in our beloved club :rant:

Most Blades did not want Wilson in the first place!! If its not goin peachy next season down at the Lane, how long before the United faithfull turn on him again?? I can see the car park been full by October;)

MOST BLADES :huh::huh::huh:

He has won over 99.9% of the Blades with the season we just had and some of the football we played .... Wonder how long mad milan will give jones if it all goes pete tong at the dulux because MM seems to be keeping the wallet locked tight and balking at some of the transfer targets when its over a fiver :hihi::hihi: