A good gym in Sheffield

me and the missus joined EIS (English Institute of Sport) next to Ice Sheffield. It belongs to Fitness Unlimited so you can use Pondsforge, Hillsborough, Don Valley and I think there may be a couple more. Includes all classes and swimming etc and the ones we use have private member changing rooms and a spa area for members only. We mainly use EIS. No complaints. realy nice and modern equipment and staff are nice and friendly. Would highly recomend. Seen a few celebs knocking about around there too so cant be too shabby. If you show some interest in them you can usualy get a free days trial (although they will use this to try and sell it to you).

me and the missus joined EIS (English Institute of Sport) next to Ice Sheffield. It belongs to Fitness Unlimited so you can use Pondsforge, Hillsborough, Don Valley and I think there may be a couple more. Includes all classes and swimming etc and the ones we use have private member changing rooms and a spa area for members only. We mainly use EIS. No complaints. realy nice and modern equipment and staff are nice and friendly. Would highly recomend. Seen a few celebs knocking about around there too so cant be too shabby. If you show some interest in them you can usualy get a free days trial (although they will use this to try and sell it to you).

Im kind of put off by their prices. I think its something like 30 quid a month?

Sounds like a bargin.

Ill pop down tomorrow and sign up for some mucho needed exercise :D

Thanks ;)

You can sign up online, and be registered for entry straight away, but if you go down, you can look round and sign up on their computer. You can buy a day pass for about £5 to try it out too!