Stans chippy end of an era

not me thanks, and any one else with a brain. :rant:

What's wrong with that chippy/kebab shop ? There are always people queueing up when i drive by. They must be doing something right.

What's wrong with that chippy/kebab shop ? There are always people queueing up when i drive by. They must be doing something right.

Absolutely. I don't know of many other chippies where the customers queue outside.

Absolutely. I don't know of many other chippies where the customers queue outside.

queing up outside a chippy, HOW COMMON! :hihi:

it opened that infrequently anyway it was hit or miss,

I moved round the corner nearly a year ago now. I went in to Stans once, I then tried going twice more and once it was shut and the other time i went in at 6.30 and they said they have just closed. So my loyalty ended up with Intake fish and Chips from there on. Why close at 6.30 is that not most peoples tea time?

queing up outside a chippy, HOW COMMON! :hihi:

I get my butler to queue!

I can't go to the kebab shop, mi mam ant giv mi enough dinner money. :partyhat:

Aw, just go for the cone of chips then. Remeber, not too much salt though. A growing boy like you needs to be healthy.

they only had a refurb a bit ago aswell :huh:

nothing wrong with intake fish and chips we regularly go there and the one on richmond shops just for the cheesecakes:love:

cant beleive it stan cant have a laugh and a joke now about, them socks you borrowed for that wedding, do you want to borrow a ton etc etc enjoy your retirement and to all the staff will miss you........................joe cocker

yeh! which is a kebab shop, not a proper chippy. :loopy:

Sorry yeah, Intake Fish & Chips is clearly not a chippy.

My mistake.

I mean they do sell chip shop chips but my mistake.

Clearly because they also sell kebabs, it's a kebab shop.

Anyway I've got to go to the sellotape shop I mean, The Post Office...before it shuts.

Bye =)

Sorry yeah, Intake Fish & Chips is clearly not a chippy.

My mistake.

I mean they do sell chip shop chips but my mistake.

Clearly because they also sell kebabs, it's a kebab shop.

Anyway I've got to go to the sellotape shop I mean, The Post Office...before it shuts.

Bye =)

I think they meant a traditional fish and chip shop

I think they meant a traditional fish and chip shop

Well his idea of a 'traditional' fish and chip shop must mean they sell nothing else other than fish and chips.

The chips from intake fish and chips aren't like takeaway chips, they're chip shop chips, they've got chip shop fryers and fry their fish in batter.

I think Seffielder7 is just upset that he'll have to walk 15 seconds further to stuff his face with chips from now on.

Don't worry Sheff, if they're a kebab shop, they'll probably deliver. You'll still have to walk to your door though.

Well his idea of a 'traditional' fish and chip shop must mean they sell nothing else other than fish and chips.

The chips from intake fish and chips aren't like takeaway chips, they're chip shop chips, they've got chip shop fryers and fry their fish in batter.

I think Seffielder7 is just upset that he'll have to walk 15 seconds further to stuff his face with chips from now on.

Don't worry Sheff, if they're a kebab shop, they'll probably deliver. You'll still have to walk to your door though.

I wish someone would batter you. had-dock to get that one in, only joking tho, I'm not into violence. :hihi: