Seven years ago today..

speedy69

...... A Sheffield team played, scored and won a playoff final.

From the packed Cardiff boozers to the game of football in the streets and the sight of Talbot rounding the keeper to put

The result beyond doubt it was a brilliant day throughout!

What are your Cardiff memorys?

But that wasn't seven years today. Feel free to post that on the next aniversary ;)

haha read the thread title bassett lol......

my memories are staying in the big posh hotel looking at the stadium walls could not find a room anywhere so had to squeeze 4 of us into a twin room (two sneaked in as it cost a fortune) we threw bags in an worried about sleeping arrangments later except after the night out (the best night ever) when 3 of us returned back (we lost danny boy blindo) he was sat on the bed starkers 'sorry lads pi**ed bed again!!' so 3 in a bed it was with him sleeping in his own urine lololol crazy night but memories for life. oh an the fact that out of all the places we could have been sat we were sat exatley on the row in front of corker that was pretty mad just remember getting jumped on when we went barmy after the goals happy days

bouncing stands, soar throats, unbearable hangover, priceless :)

a brilliant day from mixing with fellow owls and hartlepool fans before the game then the game, best day of my life watching wednesday. also abit of a shock seeing the height i was at when i walked to my seat:hihi: not jelous at all the blades had their trip to the new wembley, i can wait abit longer for that day:)

Was she any good this Kuala Lumpa bird? :hihi:

On a serious note as a Blade I honestly haven't got a clue where I was on that day, I didn't watch it on TV I know that much I remember finding out the result later on in the night at some point of my lad.

Was she any good this Kuala Lumpa bird? :hihi:

On a serious note as a Blade I honestly haven't got a clue where I was on that day, I didn't watch it on TV I know that much I remember finding out the result later on in the night at some point of my lad.

My bold.

I've heard of people using a dictaphone, but never one to work ceefax for football results :hihi:

First and only time I've ever been to a match on a coach, dancing in the streets before hand dancing on the streets afterwards ... couldn't watch the penalty celebrated like mad when it went in though!

And 7yrs ago today I woke up with the worst hangover ever!

Who needs Mourinho.....

haha read the thread title bassett lol......

my memories are staying in the big posh hotel looking at the stadium walls could not find a room anywhere so had to squeeze 4 of us into a twin room (two sneaked in as it cost a fortune) we threw bags in an worried about sleeping arrangments later except after the night out (the best night ever) when 3 of us returned back (we lost danny boy blindo) he was sat on the bed starkers 'sorry lads pi**ed bed again!!' so 3 in a bed it was with him sleeping in his own urine lololol crazy night but memories for life. oh an the fact that out of all the places we could have been sat we were sat exatley on the row in front of corker that was pretty mad just remember getting jumped on when we went barmy after the goals happy days

bouncing stands, soar throats, unbearable hangover, priceless :)

HAHA that was a brilliant day m8, the atmosphere was electric and the ground was something else.

And to top it off that goal from Drew Talbot ripped the roof off the place lol.

mad on the way home with all the traffic and everyone singing out of there cars on the motorway.