Yonex Arcsaber Z slash for sale (sheffield)

Hello everybody,

I have for sale a brand new Yonex Arcsaber Z slash badminton racket. I originally bought the Arcsaber Z slash and Voltric Z force at the same time and I have decided to stick with the Z force, hence the sale.

**Price: £120.00**

RRP of this racket is technically £194.00 however most online retailers sell for £155.99.

For those who are unfamiliar with the racket (although to be honest, you wouldn't really be buying the Z Slash unless you knew about it already because it is one of the top Yonex rackets of all time)

Weight (grams): 88 g

Balance: 303 mm from handle - Medium

Flex: 58 mm - Medium-Stiff

Construction: Carbon Nanotube/Super HM Graphite

Head heavy

Yonex's flagship badminton racket

Made in Japan

And of course don't forget the world record smash achieved with this racket (414km).

This racket is strung at 24lbs with Yonex BG80 (yellow) and gripped with Yonex super grap (purple). Comes with original full length Arcsaber bag.

Serial numbers on the racket are:

Shaft: 2578087

Cone: 100512GR (German distribution code)

As I'm sure you all know the online marketplace is flooded with fakes and when you buy any yonex racket, make sure you check the serial numbers and distribution codes. There are many fakes, particularly with Singaporean(SP)/Taiwan(TW)/Japan(JP) distribution codes. You can find guides on yonex serial numbers and how they work on forums such as badmintoncentral so I won't bore you with all that here.

I can arrange a viewing of the racket on request. I am based in Sheffield. Email me at [email protected] for any further details.

Thanks!

Deacon

Edited by deaconlee59

And of course don't forget the world record smash achieved with this racket (414km).

We already have a World Record using our own rackets!

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=988014

:hihi:

Good luck, feel free to join us one Tuesday night it could help you get the sale.