Why am I waiting ages for a page to load?

Yes, it's Sky BB, are there things on an iPad I should be doing, like deleting emails?

I'd suggest you to make sure that the problem is in iPad first. Are there any devices connected to the same router? Do you experience the same problems with them? Try rebooting the router and check loading speed right after reboot.

Yes, it's Sky BB, are there things on an iPad I should be doing, like deleting emails?

If you haven't already, try shutting the iPad off (instead of just turning the screen off) - hold the power button until red slider appears. Reboot and see if it makes it quicker.

I've had the same problem with my New iPad (3) and after investigating a bit, I found out that it's the router causing this problem, all sorted by just changing the channel on my router. If you have a difficulty of doing it, I wouldn't mind stopping by and sorting out for you, PM if you need it done.

Hope it helps.

Thanks MoZaLan, would doing this make any difference to my laptop or phone?:)

If you haven't already, try shutting the iPad off (instead of just turning the screen off) - hold the power button until red slider appears. Reboot and see if it makes it quicker.

I've done this stereolab, made a difference, the worst one is FB, but I suppose at busy times this would happen...