Old man taking photos at Meadowhead yesterday teatime (28/5/2012)

When I was travelling home to Greenhill last night there were 2 Stagecoach 79 buses parked idle just approaching Meadowhead roundabout. An old-ish man, possibly in his mid 60s was dodging cars and taking photographs, what had gone on??? Was it very interesting?

When I was travelling home to Greenhill last night there were 2 Stagecoach 79 buses parked idle just approaching Meadowhead roundabout. An old-ish man, possibly in his mid 60s was dodging cars and taking photographs, what had gone on??? Was it very interesting?

A bus had broken down and was causing a problem with the flow of traffic at Meadowhead roundabout about 6pm yesterday - not sure if that had anything to do with the incident you describe.

I take exception to the wording of "old-ish man, possibly in his mid 60s"