Shop on Langsett road robbed again?

I soooo agree with what you say Andy...if it is true then something must be done to those offending...i know a couple of them who previously tried had no punishment brought to them??

threads merged

I soooo agree with what you say Andy...if it is true then something must be done to those offending...i know a couple of them who previously tried had no punishment brought to them??

It's a disgrace that they get away with it. If as it seems he has been robbed again then I will take up the issue with security tech suppliers personally to try to get them to support him by installing defensive/offender ID kit free of charge. It's way overdue he had some help against the criminals who keep targeting him.

Hope hes ok. Were only half a dozen shops up make me worried leaving brenda in the shop alone when I out in the van.

He really should think about packing in he's gonna end up dead one day sadly.

He really should think about packing in he's gonna end up dead one day sadly.

I could not blame him for a second if he gave up. But when a simple shopkeeper has refused to be cowed by violent criminals time after time does it not place a duty on us in the wider socitey to support him rather than encourage him to fold in the face of the criminals? What sort of society do we want in Sheffield? One where criminals call the shots or the decent majority?

But he's become a major target after all the publicity I applaud him for sticking with it but is it worth him risking potential murder? I wouldn't call him a coward for retiring or moving on and setting up shop elsewhere.

But he's become a major target after all the publicity I applaud him for sticking with it but is it worth him risking potential murder? I wouldn't call him a coward for retiring or moving on and setting up shop elsewhere.

As i said, 100% agree if he chooses to move on. But if he chooses not to then now is the time to stand by him as a community. The area isn't even a dodgy one, it's just he's been singled out as an easy mark. If Sheffield can be said to stand for any one thing it is communty and community means standing up for your neighbours when they are in need.

This is just terrible

Update...

Two males aged 20 and 21yrs old were arrested in connection with this crime and another robbery committed shortly afterwards.

Both have been charged with robbery and attempt robbery and remanded in custody.

Thanks

Inspector Darren Starkey

There can only be one deterrent. Get a Judge to man the counter for a few days then ask him/her to pass appropriate sentences. A slap on the wrist is NOT working.

The little scrotes wouldn't dare to keep attacking him if he was, for instance, Turkish with a big family full of strapping lads determined to protect their own.

(Not that I condone chasing the gits up the road with a machete.......or do I?)