Transport may be needed for poorly cat woodhouse to woodseats

magsie

Nice man on Goathland Road, Woodhouse has a very poorly abandoned cat in his garden. He's been trained up on how to use the remote control trap which he's doing tomorrow and for the rest of the week until the cat is caught. Would anyone living local to Woodhouse be prepared to take the cat to the vets, possibly Peak on Woodseats once caught? It will only need to be dropped off. I'm all over the place at the moment, trapping mums and kits, and would be so grateful for some help for this poor lad. Thank you.

info@rainrescuecats.org.uk

Nice man on Goathland Road, Woodhouse has a very poorly abandoned cat in his garden. He's been trained up on how to use the remote control trap which he's doing tomorrow and for the rest of the week until the cat is caught. Would anyone living local to Woodhouse be prepared to take the cat to the vets, possibly Peak on Woodseats once caught? It will only need to be dropped off. I'm all over the place at the moment, trapping mums and kits, and would be so grateful for some help for this poor lad. Thank you.

info@rainrescuecats.org.uk

Hi Magsie

I am at Woodhouse and could help if needed will pm you my no x

Thanks MC, for your offer to help after work and at the weekend. Cat is laid under the hedge and hasn't moved all night. Don't want to freak him by trying to catch him. He needs to enter the trap! Poor soul x

Thanks MaryJ. Am now rethinking strategy, cos little soul is still under the hedge. Am going to try and get two large cat carriers across, with blankets with catnip on in the hope that he'll curl up in there and then Pete will be quick enough to close the door.

I might have a taker on Facebook who might help with transport, I run out of time every day now, vet runs, trapping, just not enough hours in the day (or night!)

HP (called that cos he's brown) is in a sad state x

the cat carriers are there Mags, but one of them is only small and the other is medium. The medium one fits my maine coon in and he's a decent size so it should be ok for HP, think the other might be a bit small - but then again they do like snug places. Fingers crossed. If that doesn't work we may need to think about going mob handed and surrounding him. He needs the vets ASAP bless him x

o

the cat carriers are there Mags, but one of them is only small and the other is medium. The medium one fits my maine coon in and he's a decent size so it should be ok for HP, think the other might be a bit small - but then again they do like snug places. Fingers crossed. If that doesn't work we may need to think about going mob handed and surrounding him. He needs the vets ASAP bless him x

Hi Smudge

Have been in regular contact with Magsie, I only live 5 mins away and Im happy to help in any way :) I would be happy to help you get " mob handed " Magsie has my number x

Edited by MC1970
spelling