Are you a job for life person?

Or do you prefer to move around . I am on my 15th job and am getting fed up with it already and looking to change it. I soon get bored with the same old same old and move on. My longest lasting job was 7 years, my shortest about a day. I can't imagine staying with the same company for life.....:gag:

Or do you prefer to move around . I am on my 15th job and am getting fed up with it already and looking to change it. I soon get bored with the same old same old and move on. My longest lasting job was 7 years, my shortest about a day. I can't imagine staying with the same company for life.....:gag:

I'm like you, I just couldn't stay in one place simply because I struggle to stomach office politics, jobsworths, bitching and the like. Work people are worse type of people I encounter on a regular basic and if I thought I was stuck with having to put up with them forever I suspect I'd end up strangling someone.

I'm like you, I just couldn't stay in one place simply because I struggle to stomach office politics, jobsworths, bitching and the like. Work people are worse type of people I encounter on a regular basic and if I thought I was stuck with having to put up with them forever I suspect I'd end up strangling someone.

One of the worst traits of human nature that I observe in the workplace is the gang mentality. The people always seem to want to form into little groups who hate each other are are constantly attempting to put one over on the other groups.:(

I've been with current employer 15 years & its only my health that prevents me leaving now, I would not get another job with my health. I've had different jobs from van lad, down pit, & engineering & now current, I work with people who have done 40 years I think HOW!!!!

I've been at my current voluntary job just over 3.5 years, and before that I worked for HBS Radio for the same length of time (I only left because they wouldn't let me become a full presenter).

But since leaving School 20 years ago I've worked for the Sheffield branch of nearly every major Charity in England.

I've been at my current voluntary job just over 3.5 years, and before that I worked for HBS Radio for the same length of time (I only left because they wouldn't let me become a full presenter).

But since leaving School 20 years ago I've worked for the Sheffield branch of nearly every major Charity in England.

Why do they keep sacking you?:D

Why do they keep sacking you?:D

Please stop trolling, I was a VOLUNTEER, after various periods I left, for various reasons, usually not enough work being generated or mad as a box of frogs managers who couldn't organise a P up in a Brewery!