Conception advice after being on the pill please!

I really need some advice on how people have been after coming off the pill, I have been taking been taking cerezette for the last 3 years and now plan to stop and try for a baby.

Please tell me how long it takes for periods to get back to normal and what to expect re ease of conception .

I just want anyone else's experiences, so that I have some idea what to expect when I stop taking them.

Thank you :).

It depends on each person, everyone is different. I've known people stop taking it and fall pregnant a few weeks later. But I came off the pill in July 2010 and didn't fall pregnant until January 2012! Good luck xx

Edited by Clik32
Spelling

my last pill was on the 31st march had my free period break and i got pregnant straight away after coming of the pill every body is different some people wait until their periods come back to normal before trying for a baby and some people are lucky to become pregnant straight after coming off the pill good luck and hope your pregnancy goes well when you become pregnant